What multi tool, You using today?

Nice combo mate

Thanks Mitch, The Pakkawood Delica is a favorite and it always is a joy to carry and there is lots of great memories tied up with this knife. The Center Drive I think is an often overlooked multitool. I really like the the bit holder and the full-size bits it uses. Not having to carry an additional bit adapter is a plus. The spring loaded jaws are handy as well.

JonesE

exkaQoM.jpg

Picked up a skeletool CX and have been carrying it the last week or two. So far I am really impressed with the simple, sleek, and light weight design for edc.

D5LxWvzh.jpg

As the weather warmed up last week and I started on the yard work, I realized that my most used MT over the last 15-20 years was this one from Leatherman:

cLLfZNah.jpg

It got completely overlooked in my collection because it is all yard duty and I keep it in its sheath on my yard work belt. It has seen some use! I've torn it down, cleaned, adjusted, and sharpened it over the years and it is still working as when it was new.

Picked up a skeletool CX and have been carrying it the last week or two. So far I am really impressed with the simple, sleek, and light weight design for edc.

D5LxWvzh.jpg

As the weather warmed up last week and I started on the yard work, I realized that my most used MT over the last 15-20 years was this one from Leatherman:

cLLfZNah.jpg

It got completely overlooked in my collection because it is all yard duty and I keep it in its sheath on my yard work belt. It has seen some use! I've torn it down, cleaned, adjusted, and sharpened it over the years and it is still working as when it was new.
You have some good gear there:thumbsup:

Still rocking the Wave as I prepare for spring here in North Carolina....
jQwgjc6.jpg
Good 1 I like the watch too.

Today’s combo. I should carry the T4 more often, it really is a handy multi-tool.

I regret not picking a T4 up when there was a good deal on the exchange. I really like the action and tools on the P2 I have.

I regret not picking a T4 up when there was a good deal on the exchange. I really like the action and tools on the P2 I have.
My wife picked mine up for me last year at a big name sporting goods store (I can’t remember which one) for $40, and if I remember correctly that was on sale.

My wife picked mine up for me last year at a big name sporting goods store (I can’t remember which one) for $40, and if I remember correctly that was on sale.
That was a bargin. :thumbsup:
T4 is expensive here $144.95 on leatherman Australian site= Aprrox $112. 30 US.
I got my T2 on sale, retail is about $100AUS.

That was a bargin. :thumbsup:
T4 is expensive here $144.95 on leatherman Australian site= Aprrox $112. 30 US.
I got my T2 on sale, retail is about $100AUS.
Yikes man, that’s rough.

I think mine was regularly 54.99 but marked down to 39.99. The kicker was that she actually knew how to shop for me. lol

Back