What multitool or SAK did you buy today

Matte nylon Climber that is basically new arrived. Picked it up for less than a meal at McDonalds cost…

9761-DD0-F-5218-4-ADE-92-D2-FACBA068-DC80.jpg

My first post in this section (that I can recall!) but definitely not the last. I am now awaiting a new Victorinox Traveller Lite. Definitely not my first SAK (I have a pretty decent little collection), but my latest and probably the biggest departure from my collection of Farmers, Pioneers, and assorted other models. Can't wait to get it!

Ok, so this could be dangerous.

Having read up on the Swiss Champ thread, I figured I'd try one of those out as well, as I DID have one, many years ago as a kid that got lost on a camping trip. I was able to find one with the Sapphire scales, and it should be here tomorrow, as the Big River flows fast around here, if you know what I mean!

Ok, so this could be dangerous.

Having read up on the Swiss Champ thread, I figured I'd try one of those out as well, as I DID have one, many years ago as a kid that got lost on a camping trip. I was able to find one with the Sapphire scales, and it should be here tomorrow, as the Big River flows fast around here, if you know what I mean!
I’ll take a wild guess this won’t be your last SAK:rolleyes:

Back