What multitool or SAK did you buy today

Not a new SAK, but did find a neat little corkscrew mounted firesteel and tinder that seems fun. Same guys that did the toothpick firesteel. Seems they are pretty good about what they can accomplish.

Looking forward to this..:thumbsup: Seems like a GREAT idea..:thumbsup: I am in for a couple!!!:D
John

Just installed new Stayglo scales with pocket clip from Swissbianco on my One Hand Trekker. For me, this is now the ultimate 111mm SAK.

D60-A87-AA-5-ACF-488-E-A72-D-883-C2-FE46375.jpg

Didn't buy it today, but a warranty replacement Marbles MR278 "Demo" knife arrived today. (The original in a MR390 "Camp Combo" set with a SPORK arrived with a broken backspring.)

In the past couple weeks I’ve picked up an Alox mini champ, the Vic Compact, and a LM Free T4. I’ve always wanted to pick up those particular Vic’s, and I couldn’t resist trying out the LM. So far I’m really liking it.

Ordered a Super Tool 300 today, got it for $24 after my member dividend and a discount. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Reactions: 315
I just purchased this old cross Farmer today. It’s a little banged up on the key ring end, either from a drop or someone used it to hit something, but it’s pretty clean beyond that.
8-B0771-D7-C552-4-E0-E-90-AA-CD95-F6-FC8-B4-F.jpg

I just purchased this old cross Farmer today. It’s a little banged up on the key ring end, either from a drop or someone used it to hit something, but it’s pretty clean beyond that.
8-B0771-D7-C552-4-E0-E-90-AA-CD95-F6-FC8-B4-F.jpg
VERY NICE Jim:cool::thumbsup:

I might have slipped into a murky world. After having some sort of SAK as a kid, I bought a hiker as a new EDC. I love it so much I bought a classic SD and pioneer x yesterday (waiting for them to arrive). Possibly not the best idea as the world is shutting down and my income will be affected, but hopefully I will have some new toys to play with in my free time...…..

The Yeoman is a cool model, one I wish Vic would bring back. You're finding some really great stuff Paul and that one appears to be in good condition. Can't wait to see your pics when you get a chance.
Thanks James, it arrived and I really like it. Would like to find a Scientist at a reasonable cost if possible:)

A vintage 91mm Spartan arrived today along with a current 84mm Tourists. The vintage Spartan has a 5 turn corkscrew, the awl with no eyelet and clip point secondary. Again, I have a thing for advertising knives and in that category SAK's rule:thumbsup: Staubli is a Swiss company.
RuNVDt.jpg

nqckQd.jpg

DRvwau.jpg

El1rYU.jpg

tMLryo.jpg

Back