What multitool or SAK did you buy today

Gold Member
I finally landed one!! Stamped 64 on the blade.

72-B553-DC-A4-EF-4190-9-F95-09486-DD8-CC1-C.jpg

.577NE

Gold Member
Oh no way! That’s awesome! You’re going to love it, and you’ll wonder how you ever got along without that pruner blade. ;)

Yes, you did push me over the edge into Aloxland :) Admittedly, I was leaning that way for a while, looked at several discussed here, found the Farmer X of interest, yet it was the pruner blade you described in a post last weekend that did it.

El gigantor the influencer... :thumbsup:

the-accumulator

Gold Member
A dealer from that big auction site accepted my low-ball offer on a very early Leatherman PST. The photos did not show any of the individual blades/tools, but I'm quite sure it's 1984-1985 vintage. I'm still searching for a December '83 version that I can afford. I'll post more when my treasure arrives. Happy hunting! T-A

greatscoot

Some other kind of crazy.
Gold Member
A dealer from that big auction site accepted my low-ball offer on a very early Leatherman PST. The photos did not show any of the individual blades/tools, but I'm quite sure it's 1984-1985 vintage. I'm still searching for a December '83 version that I can afford. I'll post more when my treasure arrives. Happy hunting! T-A
How can you tell how old they are?