What new knife are you waiting for?

I have a small CRK collection -- large sebenza 31 with black micarta + large inkosi PJ with insingo blade. These two knives have mostly ruined me for carrying my benchmades & spydercos, so I look forward to future CRK additions. With a preference for the full size folders, I find myself currently waiting for a specific knife configuration: large sebenza 31 with natural micarta & insingo blade.

What CRK configuration(s) are you waiting to see? Also, have the wood inlay large sebenza models ever been produced with an insingo blade? If so, that could rise to the top of my wishlist.

Cheers & I've enjoyed lurking on the forum.

I’ve got a left handed natural micarta 31 with boomerang Damascus on order and am waiting on it. It will have silver hardware and double lugs.
When the Inkosi’s are available in S45VN, I’ll get one.

I have a small CRK collection -- large sebenza 31 with black micarta + large inkosi PJ with insingo blade. These two knives have mostly ruined me for carrying my benchmades & spydercos, so I look forward to future CRK additions. With a preference for the full size folders, I find myself currently waiting for a specific knife configuration: large sebenza 31 with natural micarta & insingo blade.

What CRK configuration(s) are you waiting to see? Also, have the wood inlay large sebenza models ever been produced with an insingo blade? If so, that could rise to the top of my wishlist.

Cheers & I've enjoyed lurking on the forum.

Welcome to the forum. A large micarta Insingo is a great choice, and one of my favorites. I'm hoping 31 Insingos are released in the new S45vn rather than start with S35vn.

Unless it was a limited release, I'm pretty sure they never made an Insingo with wood inlays. The only polished handle inlay Insingo to my knowledge has been the BHQ CF, and I don't think the blade was polished like the wood ones.

Still waiting on a large Mnandi. :)
And a front flip medium sebenza.
Fingers crossed!!! Haha

I recently acquired what I was waiting for. My large Sebbie with red micarta inlays to match my small.

jdkuQrN.jpg

Back