What para3 sprint do you want to see?

M390/CTS-204/CPM-20V with real CF scales.

I think S110V with Blurple G-10 will come out as a regular production model just like it has for Military, ParaMilitary2, Native5 and Manix2.

any one, but more like this
1wmI6A3.png

M390 and peel ply CF or green G10. I would also love to see some micarta scales with nice texture. But who am I kidding, I will likely buy any sprint Para 3. This knife is one of the few that has actually exceeded my expectations, and I expected a lot.

Another vote for M390 or Elmax. And I'd love to see the return of Spyderco Micarta. But peel ply CF would work for me, as would almost any color G-10 but the blue of the Lava sprint. How about dark navy blue instead?

my wish list is pretty basic and hopefully, attainable.

1 - a tool steel
2 - g10 color other than black

all that said, the PM3 i was able to snag from BHQ yesterday should hold me over until whatever happens, uh, happens.

CPM s1250v and carbotanium handles

lol is that a typo?
either way s125v is not something that is easily done in heat treat so if you ment s125v it willost likely never be done.
carbon with titanium or other materials inside it would be great too, zt just released one with cf/bronze... but I don't think Spyderco is on that level yet. they can still prove me wrong. it would def sell.

so I saw a video from shot show and Eric said we'll get the camo next. then s110v. so those are guaranteed. he also mentioned their would be exclusive sprintd from the knife retailers.

I guess I'm being a broken record here, but M390 with blue/blurple G10 sounds great to me too. CF could also be nice but I think I'd rather save a few bucks and have the better grip of G10, plus it just feels more appropriate on a Para, while CF is more of a Sage kind of thing.

love to have a cruwear or M4 with carbon fiber scales,would probably be the perfect sprint-run para 3!but like said it has to be real CF in my book.

I know it'll never happen but I'd love to try vanax(35 or 37) or add another Nitrobe 77 to my collection. Of being realistic then a c.f. scale and lc200n, 3v(or it's cousins cruwear, z-wear, 4v) or m390(so I can have the full m390 swr).

Back