What para3 sprint do you want to see?

Solid slab of something non-stainless with dark green G-10 scales. Or anything that isn't S30V (because I have a lot of that already and I like variety). Micarta scales would be also be awesome; unlikely, perhaps, but awesome. Or what about the silver/white carbon glass fiber of the Air? I really like how that looks and feels which makes me curious about how it would do on a larger knife.

I'd like a CF scale option, though right now that gets very close to the Sage5. Any of the listed steels would be good. Something in the Salt line would be cool. Then add a super stainless option in M390/204p/20CV and anM4/super blue, etc option. It would be even cooler if an FRN version with VG-10/8cr13mov could hit at the $65-$75 mark.

Honestly, just getting one in any configuration would be first priority.

I'm sure we will see a Jade M4 Para 3 from BladeHQ and a Green CTS-204P Para 3 from Knifeworks eventually.

No laminate blades.

I find them unnecessary, especially on a small knife. You pay more to get less.

I learned that with my Caly 3.

No laminate blades.

I find them unnecessary, especially on a small knife. You pay more to get less.

I learned that with my Caly 3.

What do you mean by you get less? I have a hap40 ladybug and I think it's a great steel, they don't come much smaller than that.

I want one in 1095 (with a hamon) and natural micarta scales. I realize this will never happen, but it would be sweet!

A red G-10 handle would be nice, not sure if red is reserved for trainer knives. And ZDP-189 would be nice haha

I'd go for 52100. Spyderco did good with it on the military. :thumbup: Would make a helluv a good work knife.

Vanax, K390, Maxamet, Cru-wear, M390, or another type of nitrogen stainless.

Carbon Fiber or OD G-10 / ZAPP Z-WEAR(DLC Blade)

would like to see a P2 or Millie in Z-WEAR also, but it may be too close to CRUWEAR. Don't know if Spyderco has ever worked with Zapp. Edit to add: LC 200N is ZAPP

Last edited:
CruWear

Forest Green Micarta
or if G10: Dark Orange-Red, e.g. RGB 245, 27, 15 (sorry I didn't 'shop the scales in a sample pic)

Back