What pistol do you carry?

Brand: FN Herstal
Model:FNP9
Caliber:9mm
Ammo:15+1 of Hornaday Critical Defense or Zombie Max in case Im feeling a little froggy.
IWB hoster I got from a gun show
A damn good belt. Didnt realize that this was the reason I was poking out.

Brand: FN Herstal
Model:FNP9
Caliber:9mm
Ammo:15+1 of Hornaday Critical Defense or Zombie Max in case Im feeling a little froggy.
IWB hoster I got from a gun show
A damn good belt. Didnt realize that this was the reason I was poking out.

Belts is probably one of the most important factors when it comes to CCing. Without a solid platform, everything will just sag.

Springfield Armory
XDsc
9mm
147gr JHP
In either a Theis IWB, or Crossbreed Snapslide.

Springfield EMP 9mm with Sarge grip or a Nighthawk T3 45 acp with Bladetech IWB

The knife dictates the carry. Sheath knife- off hand Glock 27,Trijicon NS, & Serpa. Pocket clip knife- strongside Glock 21, Trijicon NS, & Serpa.....that includes an older Hunter Lite in 440C

Glock 22 4th Generation in some form of Milt Sparks leather. Every blue moon, the Glock 27 in a CrossBreed IWB. Both are fed Winchester Ranger 180gr Bonded. Both have stock sights. My Gen 3 22 wears Heine Straight Eights and my Gen 3 27 wears the XS Big Dot. My agency just switched to the Gen 4's and I got to buy my previous service guns.

Sunby, I covet thy Delta Elite. The Delta Elite is on my "Guns to get before I die" list.

Of course, I forgot my manners. When I carry my Clark Combat Custom 1911, it's in a Blade-Tech. I ordered that holster specifically for that pistol when I got it back from Clark's. The 1911 gets either Winchester Ranger 230gr or Remington Golden Saber 230gr.

Last edited:
Ruger SP101
rsp101side.jpg

Around town I carry either my Gen 4 Glock 22 or 23 in a cross Breed IWB holster with a spare magazine loades with Cor Bon ammo.
For woods bumming either my Ruger Super Redhawk in 454 Casull with 300 grain Hornady XTP's or one of my 44 mags with Hornady 240 grain XTP's

I carried various forms of 1911's for quite a few years, but about 8 years ago, I got introduced to Glocks by a good friend...

I've carried a 17, 19, 21, and for the last 7 years or so, I've been carrying the 36. It carries IWB very easily. It didn't fit me very well when I first got it, so I spent some time in the shop, with a Dremel and file, and did some cautious reshaping. Now it is very comfortable. I also used black textured spray in certain areas, for added grip...

G362.jpg

Brand: Kel Tec
Model: P-3AT
Caliber: .380 ACP
Accessories: Laserguard laser sight/The Nemesis Desantis pocket holster

Brand: Kimber
Model: Tactical Pro II 4" barrel
Caliber: 45 ACP
IWB Milt Sparks EX
This is my main carry gun, goes everywhere with me

Brand: Sig Sauer
Model: P226 MK25
Caliber: 9mm
Blackhawk OWB
I bought this one about 4 months ago and carry it every once in a while

Brand: Kimber
Model: Ultra Carry II
Caliber: 45 ACP
IWB Milt Sparks EX
This was my first handgun and now it's the wife's carry gun.

Brand: S&W
Model: M&P Pro Series
Caliber: 9mm
This gun is almost out of layaway and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Need to think of a good holster for it.

Brand: Ruger
Model: LC9
Cal: 9mm
I can take this gun anywhere. Within the law that is...

More often than not a Ruger LCP Arizona Edition (though sometimes a Glock 26 or Ruger LCR).

Model: LCP (Arizona Edition)
Accessories: pocket holster and/or MIC holster/trigger guard

knifeandgun.jpg

More often than not a Ruger LCP Arizona Edition (though sometimes a Glock 26 or Ruger LCR).

Model: LCP (Arizona Edition)
Accessories: pocket holster and/or MIC holster/trigger guard

knifeandgun.jpg

Thats nice! I want a LCP one of these days so I can carry while jogging and other times I wear shorts and a t shirt.

One of 3

Everyday:
Springfield Armory
XDm
9mm
None

School days:
S&W
.38Spl
None

Fancy days
S&W
327PC
.357mag
What could you possibly need beyond 8rnds of .357mag?

Back