What products does DPx have in-store for the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's new out there on the horizon guys? So far, the only thing I can find that you guys have your name on is the HEST fixed-blade and the HEST/F.

Since you are splitting out on your own, are you going to get into large/smaller knives, tools, axes, emergency-tools, etc.?

If this is a serious post, maybe the powers to be from afar would like to jump in on or should I say "Evel Knievel" this one as well?

I am focusing on the gear (not just knives) required to move, live, work and survive dangerous places. Packs, clothing, boots, hard goods, knives, tools and even insurance, books, websites. Stuff I wish I had but they don't make yet.

We will also be bringing out another brand that everyone on the planet knows that is going further into the kinetic and protective market.

oh yeah and T shirts that say cool things ;))

RYP, do you intend to introduce more than the HEST as far as folders are concerned??

here is what RYP posted way back in july of last year,

I will be designing three more types of knives, a larger combat knife for soliders, a folder and a surprise knife that I am sure you will all hear about.

one of three has come to fruition :D

I am focusing on the gear (not just knives) required to move, live, work and survive dangerous places. Packs, clothing, boots, hard goods, knives, tools and even insurance, books, websites. Stuff I wish I had but they don't make yet.

RYP,

Is there a possible Dpx X Viberg? I 1st heard about you when i surf for their boots.:)

What are the plans for the HEST fixed blade? Will there be some time before the next versions are made? Will there be a 1095 version made?

I could show you the new DPx HEST II...but then I would have to kill you. :))

The HEST Fixed Blade is currently available from ESEE Dealers. The new version for 2011 will be dramatically upgraded with all the same durable hard use features retained and some surprising enhancements. If you want a 1095 ESEE HEST made by Rowen you better git yerself one pronto.

Errrr sovergin, the HEST fixed is in 1095.

And I'm really looking forward to see what you have in store for us RYP

The existing HEST fixed blade concept is going to be continued but user input over the last year has been helpful in creating new ways to solve the same solution. So when you spend that much time with a knife and look at making every function work better you get get lighter, stronger, faster, harder, better, etc.

for yet another version of the HEST i think i have the ultimate suggestion. HEST Ballistic Knife /w ballistic prybar.

The HEST made by Rowen is still available from dealers. In 2011 there will be a revised version of the HEST called the HEST II. It is designed and specced and will be a sexy beast.

Im thinking that they might try and get into the lightsaber market, the jedis and the sith really are market hogs, and a nice g10 or carbon fiber light saber with a bead blasted titanium body would be fun......

hahaha jk

I know. And as of right now it is discontinued. Unless Rowan continues producing them under a new arrangement. Or some other manufacturer takes over.

I know knifeworks still has around 240 of them in stock. I bought an extra one. If you want one in 1095, buy one now.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back