What products does DPx have in-store for the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know knifeworks still has around 240 of them in stock. I bought an extra one. If you want one in 1095, buy one now.:)

I snagged one a few days ago too.

They will go a lot faster now that they are on the front page. 2 days ago they were hidden among the ESEE-4's.

The HEST made by Rowen is still available from dealers. In 2011 there will be a revised version of the HEST called the HEST II. It is designed and specced and will be a sexy beast.

Now this is how you build anticipation :)

Looking forward to it :thumbup:

I know. And as of right now it is discontinued. Unless Rowan continues producing them under a new arrangement. Or some other manufacturer takes over.

I obviously didn't get the memo on that. Damn you postman! ;)

My request would be the same that I asked ESEE for.....A pack AXE. Think Swamp Rat Crash Rat and run with it.
Tomahawk would be nice too.

how about dpx thong with mrdp on the "cargo" pocket....although i would hate to see cricketdave and photos....

a good hatchet type multi tool device would be interesting..or tomahawk which ever.

I know RYP has his head on straight when it comes to what features need to be on a hard-core travel pack. I'm especially looking forward to what he's got in mind for this.

i have been looking for a good framed pack to replace my maxpedition condor2.

so far i have yet to be disappointed with anything i have seen from dpx.

guess ill wait and see what is in store on the pack before making any new purchases.

I know RYP has his head on straight when it comes to what features need to be on a hard-core travel pack. I'm especially looking forward to what he's got in mind for this.

I've got about a half dozen packs, but I'd still like to see what Robert would come up with.

I've got about a half dozen packs, but I'd still like to see what Robert would come up with.

Yeah, me too. Ridiculous, huh? I've got closets full of them, looking for the perfect one.

I know Robert's a big fan of the Becker Patrol Pack (I am too.) Be has told me on several occasions of improvements he'd like to make to it. So, I want to see what he comes up with.

Not trying to improve Ethan's remake of the standard patrol back but create a new one from scratch based on the new realities of travel, hard use, security checks, materials etc

Not trying to improve Ethan's remake of the standard patrol back but create a new one from scratch based on the new realities of travel, hard use, security checks, materials etc

Well, what are you waiting for, man! Ship me a prototype and I'll report back :D I've got Albania, Colombia and Panama on the docket so far for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back