What Randall do I have??

Gidday All.

My first post ever, hope I do it right.
I have no idea and can not find how to up load some photos??
Sorry.

a>

Last edited:
I have no idea and can not find how to up load some photos??
Sorry.

You need to use a host site like IMGUR, upload the pictures there, then post the links here. Or buy a membership.

I have come to the Randall Forum as in Australia their is not much about them here.
I have a Randall. I think it is a 12-9 #14 Grind??? Has a brown Randall 12-9C Sheath.
My unsureness is that it is 8 1/2 inches on the blade not 9 inches, unless they measure it differently?. Has a non standard, Finger Guard, Butt Cap, Spacers and Stag Finger Groove Handle. Also has a different blade profile, no other Randall blade on their web site has it?????

So I am wondering if one of the Randall experts could shed some light on it for me please.
Many Thanks Dave.

View media item 4484View media item 4483View media item 4482View media item 4481View media item 4480View media item 4479
So here is a standard 12-9 Sportsman. You will notice the blade at the clip point is a different profile, not as round as the standard blade.???

View media item 4485View media item 4478

Last edited:
I think it's a 12-9 sportsman. There is a fair amount of variance with the blade shape over the years.

Very interesting embellishment, which was definitely not done by the maker.

Back