What SAK are ya totin' today?

Black Pioneer today:thumbup:

LTFvLj.jpg

zZ3DVG.jpg

That's an awesome duo you've got there Paul :thumbup:

I'm in the midst of a 30-day minimalist carry for the month of October - so it's still the silver Alox Pioneer...

B6EAA54C-C19F-44D0-837F-6B128CD7F447_zpsayvhgg4s.jpg

Al, could you tell me what flashlight that is? I've been thinking about getting one for edc and I sure do like that green.

It's a ThruNite Ti2, AAA, single mode, 81 lumens, which only come in black now in Version 2, which eliminated the firefly mode...but for $10.00, it's still a great deal. If you want colors, may I suggest the L3 Illumination L10 twisty with 4 modes, and 120 lumens max for about $20.00.

It's a ThruNite Ti2, AAA, single mode, 81 lumens, which only come in black now in Version 2, which eliminated the firefly mode...but for $10.00, it's still a great deal. If you want colors, may I suggest the L3 Illumination L10 twisty with 4 modes, and 120 lumens max for about $20.00.

What's the run time on a battery? Inquiring minds what to know.

Thanks, do you prefer the twistys to the clickys? I have been eyeballing the Fenix e12 but will check this one out now.

Just to keep this thread on track...

Back