What SAK are ya totin' today?

hUXNU7s.jpg

I will 2nd that!!:thumbsup: Same in my rfp daily!!!:D NICE!!!:D
John
Thanks John.
Vic's 2 and 3 layer SAKs are wonderful compact and useful daily carrys. With a classic on a key-ring and a Tinker in the pocket, one has virtually every pocket tool typically needed (in a city/town environment) and none that aren't. I commend you for your choice of daily carries because as you know, the small Tinker outshines most any knife as an EDC! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

"I’m definitely going to have to track one of those down for myself." Lee D
Lee D Lee D Sounds like a good idea to me. :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

There are days I won't need openers and because I love alox, a Bushcrafter substitutes for my small Tinker. Thin as most single blade knives the Bushcrafter packs a puncho_O;) and saw in addition to a blade, making it far more useful than just a single blade knife. So today, along with the Classic on my key-ring, I'm totin this Davie's Blue Bushcrafter and feel very fortunate to have it.

dD6Ovap.jpg

Have a great day John, Lee and all.

Small Tinker, small but big enough...

jKtytJG.jpg

There are days I won't need openers and because I love alox, a Bushcrafter substitutes for my small Tinker. Thin as most single blade knives the Bushcrafter packs a puncho_O;) and saw in addition to a blade, making it far more useful than just a single blade knife. So today, along with the Classic on my key-ring, I'm totin this Davie's Blue Bushcrafter and feel very fortunate to have it.

dD6Ovap.jpg

Have a great day John, Lee and all.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree about the Small Tinker. I carried one almost exclusively for many years, only sharing pocket time with an Old Timer 34OT. Can’t tell you how many things I fixed, assembled or disassembled with it.

Love your bushcrafter too! I have a couple of Lumberjacks and an Alox Lumberjack that can do everything the Small Tinker can minus the awl/punch.

It’s a 2 spring knife to accommodate the saw.

D193-E5-EC-746-D-42-BE-9342-B5257-DA77-E14.jpg
I think a two spring SAK is as thin as I like 'em. When a knife gets too thin they are sometimes uncomfortable to use and Alox SAKs are made for work. Thanks for the info. wish I had picked one up when they were reasonably priced... nice knife. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back