What SAK are ya totin' today?

20191011-121215.jpg

Niteyze makes a HipClip. For cell phones I think. Sticks on with an auto repair grade tape (it lasts!) Drawback it's a bit large and stainless shiney!

Rescued this Compact recently from what appeared to be a life time of neglect. Tools looked nearly unused but the severe lack of proper maintenance made them all very difficult to open. One half hour of cleaning, oiling and sharpening brought it back to functioning like new. Happy to have it in my RFP today.

OBUj5TR.jpg

Yes, that's what I'm talkin' about.
Hey, BTW can you tell me about the clip on the 111 mm?
Where did you get it? Did you install it? Looks useful and deep carry.

This clip is called the model 24 from knifekits. Yes, I put it on using 2 strategically placed holes, nothing else, no backplate. Some Locktite.

Will it break? Not easily. It actually takes a good amount of flex from the act of using clip. It holds great. I had tried it before on a beater Trekker.. And that one went through a beating. The scale can simply be replaced if anything does happen but these scales are surprisingly very resident.

This one's scale was replaced along with a Centurion using the GITD scales. Both bi-color. This one is a Sentinel Plus.

IMG-20191023-192447.jpg
IMG-20191023-192432.jpg

IMG-20191023-192441.jpg

This clip is called the model 24 from knifekits. Yes, I put it on using 2 strategically placed holes, nothing else, no backplate. Some Locktite.

Will it break? Not easily. It actually takes a good amount of flex from the act of using clip. It holds great. I had tried it before on a beater Trekker.. And that one went through a beating. The scale can simply be replaced if anything does happen but these scales are surprisingly very resident.

This one's scale was replaced along with a Centurion using the GITD scales. Both bi-color. This one is a Sentinel Plus.

IMG-20191023-192447.jpg
IMG-20191023-192432.jpg

IMG-20191023-192441.jpg
Thanks for the info., a clip on my adventurer might make it more handy.

Back