What SAK are ya totin' today?

Re-profiled the pen on my small Tinker and omitted the key ring for whittling:)
4VlbQW.jpg
I'd say that's an improvement. The SAK looks great!

Especially good is leaving the key ring off....

TsTy5cc.jpg

An original lumberjack today

I really like the Lumberjack. I ran across my first one long before I ever found Blade Forums. I liked it so much I picked up several, giving one to each of my daughters. Last summer I gave one to my Nephew, when we were camping, for his first pocketknife. I picked up one of the Alox versions a few years ago before they became nearly impossible to find. I read recently they produced a large version in 91mm for a very short time. That would be even handier. About the only thing they could change would be the addition of an awl/reamer and you’d have probably the most versatile SAK’s made with the fewest of tools. The combo tool is another one I’m surprised they don’t put on more knives.

I really like the Lumberjack. I ran across my first one long before I ever found Blade Forums. I liked it so much I picked up several, giving one to each of my daughters. Last summer I gave one to my Nephew, when we were camping, for his first pocketknife. I picked up one of the Alox versions a few years ago before they became nearly impossible to find. I read recently they produced a large version in 91mm for a very short time. That would be even handier. About the only thing they could change would be the addition of an awl/reamer and you’d have probably the most versatile SAK’s made with the fewest of tools. The combo tool is another one I’m surprised they don’t put on more knives.
xbyuz1y.jpg

Today I'm carrying the modern equivalent the Walker.

Back