What SAK are ya totin' today?

AYBgwHo.jpg

Swiss Champ again today.
dzhxmP6.jpg

Our mountain trees are growing back after last year's bush fires

Last edited:
Thanks mate it's a great day to be in the bush, but then again so is every day.
Im a flat lander and I find mountains a bit claustrophobic, but there are a nice place to visit for sure.

LOL, same here.

My family is originally from the rural northeast US, heavy forests and lots of hills and mountains. Absolutely beautiful country.

But I prefer the desert southwest. Not really flatland, but much better visibility.

Pic thread - still carrying the black Alox Cadet on my key ring. (Cross-posted in Traditionals)
original.jpg

LOL, same here.

My family is originally from the rural northeast US, heavy forests and lots of hills and mountains. Absolutely beautiful country.

But I prefer the desert southwest. Not really flatland, but much better visibility.

Pic thread - still carrying the black Alox Cadet on my key ring. (Cross-posted in Traditionals)
original.jpg
This is a great picture!

bDHJXqz.jpg

Ha ha yes mate sorry, my ute is a tray back duel cab Toyota Hilux Diesel. Australias top selling utility vehicle (Ute). Im some parts they call them "Tillys"

Below is a pic from Toyota. Most utes have bullbars to protect the front from Kangaroos.
rzzXNZK.jpg

This is my utes bullbar
wDi023J.jpg

And finally to keep knife content here's my Alumnus in my ute
ui2ib1H.jpg

Interesting, thanks!

It’s the EASYANT pocket organizer for the Big River site. I think it was less than twenty clams.
I’m sorry I wasn’t very clear when I asked, what I’m curious about is if that organizer’s size. Front pocket carry, or is it too bulky?

Back