What SAK are ya totin' today?

q8bTXiy.jpg

Dan, what’s the old lever gun?
Jim it's an 1894 WINCHESTER, it's a 30-30. My first centre fire rifle I bought when I was 16. It was in the corner of a guys shed, very rusty in need of some TLC. I paid $40 I have shot alot of game with it over the past 30 years. I love it. My favourite thing is hearing my Irish wife talk about my "Terty-Terty" her accent makes me smile all the time.
oYHp9IA.jpg

Last edited:
Jim it's an 1894 WINCHESTER, it's a 30-30. My first centre fire rifle I bought when I was 16. It was in the corner of a guys shed, very rusty in need of some TLC. I paid $40 I have shot alot of game with it over the past 30 years. I love it. My favourite thing is hearing my Irish wife talk about my "Terty-Terty" her accent makes me smile all the time.
oYHp9IA.jpg
Love it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I know the ‘73 is referred to as “the gun the won the west”, but IMO the ‘94 is the quintessential American rifle. My pre-64 spends most of the time in my safe at the farm. Those old Winchester rifles are worth a mint nowadays.

oYHp9IA.jpg
My old ‘94 is a .32 Winchester Special. It’s a fine old rifle and my favorite medicine for whitetail deer. It’s nice to see yours, Dan.

Back