What SAK are ya totin' today?

I like it
But stop teasing, where's the sheath? :oops::D
Thanks Mitch and sorry for not posting the sheath:oops:;) it fits so nice and sits low on my belt:thumbsup: I put a small piece of gorilla tape over the brass male portion of the snap as extra protection for the cellidor.
e0txfL.jpg

dFkxez.jpg

R6cEtC.jpg

Thanks Mitch and sorry for not posting the sheath:oops:;) it fits so nice and sits low on my belt:thumbsup: I put a small piece of gorilla tape over the brass male portion of the snap as extra protection for the cellidor.
e0txfL.jpg

dFkxez.jpg

R6cEtC.jpg
Sweet, good little sheath :thumbsup:. if you don't want to use tape, if your ever near a leather supplier, ask if they have any off cuts of pigskin or roo leather to glue over the press stud. I used to line mine with roo.

Sweet, good little sheath :thumbsup:. if you don't want to use tape, if your ever near a leather supplier, ask if they have any off cuts of pigskin or roo leather to glue over the press stud. I used to line mine with roo.
Good tip Mitch, I know our local cobbler and she does shoes, boots, zippers, tarps, sells guns and ammo and makes sheaths, I never thought of that:thumbsup: this girl is one awesome bow hunter as well. I'll stop in and hit her up sometime:)

Back