What SAK/Multitool do you have on the way?

Had this a couple of weeks.....

Wenger Soldat '64
Wenger%20Soldat%2064_zps8gc63hea.jpg

Yep! :D

"7. With Keyring; while almost all soldier's knives do not include the keyring attachment spacer and keyring, there was an unissued version that included the keyring. The keyring version is reported by Victorinox to have been manufactured from 1992/93 to 2002 for general sale, but they were never delivered to the Swiss Army. Actual examples have been have been reported with year stamps 94,95,97,98,99,00. These knives are labeled as Soldier's rather than Pioneers with dated blades (common), because they have the Swiss shield on the scales and the dated blade was intentional and consistent."

http://www.sakwiki.com/tiki-index.php?page=Soldier+1961
Learn something new everyday. :thumbup:

Victorinox Handyman is on the way :)

1250516812_2073.jpg

(picture from somewhere on the web of course)

To be honest I wasn't planning on buying this one. We got our Christmas present at the office, and it was a gift coupon that can only be spent on a certain website. Most of the stuff on that site is -of course- cheap and/or useless crap but they also offered this SAK :D

Congrats!!! The Handyman is a great pattern that you do not see everyday! :thumbup:

Alox Pioneer 2015 Steel Blue (Have one and love it so much had to get a back up).
Alox Executive Black: This will be kept in my office desk at work.
Alox Mini Champ Silver: Will be carried daily in my jeans or on my keys one.

#addict

Had a few in the mailbox today.

Mail%20call%2012-16_zpswynjiyhl.jpg

"A few" - lol, Robert! A nice haul there.

I had to look up the Parachutist and Astronaut as I wasn't familiar with them. The seat belt cutter on the former looks a bit different than the one on the Swisstool RS. The Astronaut, in particular, looks like a really useful took combo.

"A few" - lol, Robert! A nice haul there.

I had to look up the Parachutist and Astronaut as I wasn't familiar with them. The seat belt cutter on the former looks a bit different than the one on the Swisstool RS. The Astronaut, in particular, looks like a really useful took combo.

:D Yeah my buddy lets them pile up till the shipping box is full. It may take a couple of months of purchases to fill one. The Astronaut is a very handy pattern. Wish it was still a std item in the Vic line!!!

Back