What SAK/Multitool do you have on the way?

Last week at this time, I had no SAKs. Now look what happened:

SAKs.jpg

Nice, I have a red, black, and green cadet alox , 2 classic alox, pioneer, and a tinker coming this week,
I think that's what I ordered?
:D

Last edited:
I am waiting on a pre-owned Yeoman Plus with ruby scales to arrive. Not a factory original, as I don't think there is such a thing, but a custom flavor. Its basically a 3 layer Explorer Plus, and the closest thing to SAK perfection I have found. Which, of course, is why Victorinox no longer makes them.

I have posted this before, so please forgive if you are tired of seeing it, but this is my Swissbianco Yeoman Plus. Note the main blade, real 3D phillips that folds out 180 degrees like God intended, flat driver/cap lifter, scissors and magnifier:

Lookee what was in my mail box, 3 sak and a carbon fiber wallet.:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 38
Like I said in the picture thread i'm a sucker for Orange alox and Farmers so that is just AMAZING!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Still waiting on 2 more....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 30
I don't know what the hell I was thinking, but I have several dozen Classics coming, along with a few others. All TSA confiscations that I plan to gift-out and some to sell at the flea-mart. What a friggin' idiot I am.

I don't know what the hell I was thinking, but I have several dozen Classics coming, along with a few others. All TSA confiscations that I plan to gift-out and some to sell at the flea-mart. What a friggin' idiot I am.

I almost did the same thing, but backed out because there were advertisements on the other side of the sak.
Your not alone.

Found a nice Victorinox Classic ($10) at a pawn shop. Dark blue, and a appreciated birthday gift for a high school girl in the family - after I checked with the mother if it is allowed.:)

I almost did the same thing, but backed out because there were advertisements on the other side of the sak.
Your not alone.

I made sure to only get batches without names or advertisements on them. What a mess. My wife if going to have a sh*t-fit :).

They've not been cleaned-up yet, but here's the 1st batch.

CIMG2144Small_zpsb6456188.jpg

They've not been cleaned-up yet, but here's the 1st batch.

CIMG2144Small_zpsb6456188.jpg

That seems to be a good score.. This will make you laugh.... I ordered a victorinox classic limited edition alox, and today
It arrived. BUT they sent me a victorinox red classic...lol. It was threw flea bay, sending it back to canada. regardless it's going back, it's not what I ordered, it's not what he had pictured in the for sale area, and it's not what was described. A bit of diference in price also... Lol

Last edited:
Back