What SAK/Multitool do you have on the way?

Three, a Dark Grey Pioneer, a Blue Farmer, and a One handed Trekker. Hopefully arrive before end of week when I return home.

They arrived -
d83840f7fda07218120e403ae903c695.jpg

Blue Farmer
f5b37b09864eef7ce3a347987bd42db4.jpg

Dark Grey Pioneer (almost black!)
9a4e57028599ed1aaf092b6b1febecc7.jpg

one handed treker w/serrated blade.

These SAKs are on their way to me. I'm hoping someone here can help to identify them. What years did Vic use the silver cross on their electricians? Which model is the cellidor and when was that type of shield in use? (toothpick/tweezers are not part of it's tool array)
Any info that can be shared will be greatly appreciated and I can post additional pics upon receipt if necessary.
Thanks and HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! -James-

(seller's pics)

Last edited:
Old cross scales were used on ALOX till around '99. So '57-'99.

Bottom
Solid awl was '61-'85....no "PAT on can opener means post '80.

Can't see tang stamps so that's all I have. Sorry.

Off the top of my head....others will be by to narrow them.

Robert, thanks for the info. The Vic in the bottom picture lacks tweezers/toothpick which leads me to believe it might be a early model "Standard" but I don't know for certain or how early. I was able to get these tang stamp photos but the knives are still on their way.

(seller's pics)

Last edited:
Electrician '75-'85

Spartan '80-'85 by the tang stamp. Has the Economy (simplified shield) scales so may be reason for no T&T. (Model 3.36 01)

Dates can overlap a year or two as existing parts are used up.

Finally purchased a Pioneer. Picked up the 2015 Limited Edition Dark Blue alox Pioneer a couple days ago. Pretty nice knife!

It's a Wenger Ueli Steck. Apparently made for snow boarders. I like the Titanium scales. I will probably take it apart, reassemble it with screws, and see what blade permutations I can inflict on it.View attachment 623272

It's a Wenger Ueli Steck. Apparently made for snow boarders. I like the Titanium scales. I will probably take it apart, reassemble it with screws, and see what blade permutations I can inflict on it.View attachment 623272

I finally found a NIB Rancher! Unfortunately, I have to wait a month for it to show up. I can't wait to have my long sought after Rancher.

- 5x Victorinox Solo 108mm (new, but don't know if they come with boxes)
- 1x Wenger Basic 63
- 1x Wenger Commander (blue, with European Union logo)
- 1x Victorinox Deluxe (red enameled scales)

:saturn:

I got a Pioneer X on pre-order. I can't wait for that one to be released in the US.

- 5x Victorinox Solo 108mm (new, but don't know if they come with boxes)
- 1x Wenger Basic 63
- 1x Wenger Commander (blue, with European Union logo)
- 1x Victorinox Deluxe (red enameled scales)

:saturn:

And today was delivery day :p

rsz_2016-04-12_120742_hdr.jpg

rsz_2016-04-12_121006.jpg

Wenger Basic 63, Wenger Commander, Victorinox Deluxe

rsz_2016-04-12_121024.jpg

2x Victorinox Signature, 2x Victorinox Classic

rsz_2016-04-12_125607_hdr.jpg

5x Victorinox Solo

Love the Solos. Other than the scales, how are these different than the Alox Solos?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back