What SAK/Multitool do you have on the way?

One of these!

img10491799157.jpg

Not my pic. But I'm jazzed about the inline Phillips

Last edited:
I have 2 2016 Orchid Cadet's, one for me, and one is a gift, and one 2016 Orchid SAK Classic, engraved, also a gift for the same friend.

I got 2 new alox in this week. First one is a Lila pioneer in from Germany. The second is a bronze pioneer from S. Africa.

While he doesn't know it yet, my son (10) has a Evogrip S18 coming his way for his eleventh birthday in August. He inherited my love for SAK's. I wanted the Evogrip, as it has a perfect grip (duh), but more important, the blade locks.
He already has Classic SD (red) as does my daughter (8).

I have a Color Twins (green) in the mail as I type this. I'm very anxious to see it irl. Plus, I have set of vegetable knifes (pink) for the misses in the mailbox.

A few years ago i gave up on plier based multi-tools. Recently i have had the urge to give them another try. Ive had a few pass through my hands over the years and the one i liked the most, the one I decided to give another try, is the Leatherman PST.
I found one on the bay for a price i was comfortable with and based on the pics it looks to be in excellent condition. At least i hope so. It should be here Saturday. Im like a kid waiting for Christmas. Lol

Back