What SAK/Multitool do you have on the way?

Pulled the trigger on the County Comm Boker edc. Looks interesting enough, though I wish it had a saw.

I finally ordered the evogrip S18. I did not have a SAK with a saw. I kept thinking that I have a old tinker so do I need this model. I thought the saw and scissors would be a good reason as any to say yes.

I'm waiting on a nib Wenger Standard Issue to decrease the chances of losing my original childhood '95 SI that's been seeing a lot of pocket time lately.

Aside from any SAKs from my wish list that I might receive as Christmas presents, the only "multitool" I currently have on the way is a vintage P-38 can opener. It's a multitool, right?

I think I have 5 Pioneer X on the way.

Something must have happened at checkout when I tried to buy one (yes, one), because I just got an error message and went on and bought my Pioneer X at another store. Today I received a message from the post service that I have 5 items on the way from that store I didn't buy anything from.

I have an Alox mini champ, mate, rambler and tinker. Plus the SAK knife collector's companion book. I am going a lot overboard on SAK lately. :)

I think I have one under the Christmas tree…it’s an awfully small box that rattles around like a SAK. I guess I’ll find out soon enough.

My mother has a hard time buying gifts for me yet insists on doing so. I always tell her not to buy me anything but she can be stubborn. She actually asked what I want/need this year.

Me: same thing I asked you to get me last year. Nothing.
Mom: you know that's not going to happen.
Me: Ugghh... Fine. Next time you're at Meijer (regional super store like Walmart) get me a Swiss Army knife.
Mom: - changes the subject - 😁

I'm 52 and need nothing. If one of the clamshell Climbers or Spartans show up under the tree at mom's house, I'll happily put it to use.

After several years absence from my pockets, I've been given this...it will definitely get a lot of use!
jagWlJm.jpg

My mother has a hard time buying gifts for me yet insists on doing so. I always tell her not to buy me anything but she can be stubborn. She actually asked what I want/need this year.

Me: same thing I asked you to get me last year. Nothing.
Mom: you know that's not going to happen.
Me: Ugghh... Fine. Next time you're at Meijer (regional super store like Walmart) get me a Swiss Army knife.
Mom: - changes the subject - 😁

I'm 52 and need nothing. If one of the clamshell Climbers or Spartans show up under the tree at mom's house, I'll happily put it to use.

Well mom went with other gifts but didn’t want to disappoint so she got me this. 😁

np6QzUe.jpg

eQKh1C9.jpg

BSvgL1h.jpg

A Christmas gift from my lovely wife that unfortunately hasn’t arrived yet. She feels terrible but I assured her, it doesn’t matter…sometimes the wait is the best part.

Nice,
Maybe she sent to the deep sourh of Australia😇

Back