What should Danelle's 'new' name be?

Melvin-Purvis

Temporarily Retired
Staff member
Super Mod
This is going to be a contest, as long as the new forum holds out, or one week, which ever comes first...

The Grand Prize winner will get an autographed scan of Dani's boobs, (thanks for offering up such a generous prize Dani, you're a real sport...lol)

1st place runner-up will get a slightly used copy of the same scan, but the autograph may be a bit smeared. ;)

2nd place will get an empty vasoline jar.

3th place will get an autographed scan of Ira's boobs... :eek:

4rd place will just be left wondering 'what coulda been' (kinda like JAX...lol) ;)

Being that it's my contest, I get to set the rules...

Rule #1. Nothing mean or really slutty. Danelle has been a productive member here for some time, and she seems pretty cool, so ne nice...ok, just don't be vile.

(That's enough rules, right?)

Here goes; Suggestions for Danelle's new BFC 'Handle' (Man, keeping out the obvious sexual references, fantasies, potentially deragotory words, and gender specific stuff, this is tough; or I'm just that shallow...lol)

10. Peanut
9. Swordfish
8. ColFem (not to be confused with ColdFem...)
7. Sharpenuf
6. Humoredwithyou
5. TheBigPink
4. Pillow (I'm getting tired...lol)
3. CloudsRest
2. Yeahright
1. And my #1 favorite...'Billy Tran's ex-girlfriend'

Well guys, those are my choices...let's hear yours ;)

Mel

Does Danelle need a new name? Why?

Come to think of it, maybe she does need a new name -- one that's easier to spell. I've seen more misspellings of her name than anyone else's....

I like her name as it is now.

But if it must be changed, I like 'Babealicious'.

:D

Well, for the record, Im not changing my "handle" unless I can keep all my posts. I had a buttload of posts from being a spyderco customer service person, and those did not (or would not) transfer when I changed my handle then (even tho I begged reeeaal nice to the sparkster).

But I would take a fun little doo dad nickname under my name. that'd be fun. Open for suggestions -

Danelle

Originally posted by Danelle O'Shea
But I would take a fun little doo dad nickname under my name. that'd be fun. Open for suggestions -
Pirate Goddess
Put an eye patch on the avatar and it'll fit even better.

Pirates didn't have any queens and princess' did they? I thought they just had wenches and stuff.

Dont go there.

Well, lookie what I found, a whole list of women pirates, many called "princess". Who woulda thunk it. I picked the ones I liked and posted them here. Added comments where necessary.

You can see the rest at: http://www.ferncanyonpress.com/pirates/womenlist.shtml

I'm off to scan my boobs now.

Ch’iao K’uo Fü Jën — Chinese legend from c. 600 B.C. <b> Now <i> how </i> are you gonna scream that name in the height of passion?</b>

Queen Artemisia of Halicarnassus (in Greece) — 480 B.C., Mediterranean.

Elissa (“Dido”) — c. 470 B.C., Mediterranean, legendary founder of
Carthage. <b> That's Dido, not Dildo.</b>

Queen Teuta of Illyria — 232 B.C. to 228 B.C., Adriatic Sea.

Princess Sela — c. 420 A.D., Norwegian Viking.

Princess Rusla — Norwegian Viking.

Ladgerda — c. 870 A.D., Viking.

Æthelflæd, “Lady of the Mercias.”

Grace O’Malley, a.k.a. Granuaile —1500s, Atlantic, commanded three galleys and 200 men. <b>(**ooh, THAT I like)</b>

Lady Killigrew — 1530-1570, Atlantic.

Elizabeth Shirland (fictional), alias "Cutlass Liz" — 1604, Atlantic. <b> This one should be Pam</b>

Jacquotte Delahaye — 1650s-1660s, Caribbean buccaneer.

Anne Dieu-le-veut — 1660s, Caribbean buccaneer. <b> Oh, I'd like to be a buccaneer</b>

La Marquise de Frèsne — late 1600s, Mediterranean.

Maria Lindsey (fictional?) — early 1700s, Canadian East Coast.

Rachel Wall — 1780s, New England Coast.

Sadie the Goat — 1800s, New York State. <b> (Shut UP shut UP shut UP)</b>
Catherine Hagerty —1806, Australia and New Zealand.

Charlotte Badger. <b> NO</b>

Gertrude Imogene Stubbs — alias "Gunpowder Gertie, the Pirate Queen of the Kootenays", 1898-1903, Kootenay Lake and river system of British Columbia, Canada. <b> Hmm.</b>

Linda — 1980s, Philippines. <b> Linda? That's it?</b>

Jeanne de Clisson (“The Lioness of Brittany”) — 1343, English Channel plundering French ships. <b> Oh, I could do some serious plundering</b>

Mary Read, alias Mark Read — 1719, Caribbean. <b> Transgendered??</b>

Fun stuff....

Sadie the Goat — 1800s, New York State. (Shut UP shut UP shut UP)

ROTFLMAO :D

Back