What SOG are you carrying/using today?

I went back five or so pages and didn't find a thread like this. I don't always carry a SOG everyday but when I do I'll put a picture up here.

IyN7JsHh.jpg

I keep a Seal Pup Elite in my Honda Element 365 days a year. It goes with me when we go on geocache outings, camping trips and hikes. I have no folders at the moment but have owned them in the past. Maybe I should change that!

I keep a Seal Pup Elite in my Honda Element 365 days a year. It goes with me when we go on geocache outings, camping trips and hikes. I have no folders at the moment but have owned them in the past. Maybe I should change that!

I've seen people doing that at our Astronomy "dark" site near Lenhartsville. As for the folders. You likely know the ones to stay away from. The Seki stuff is very good. My current favorite is the older Seki made Magnadot. It is comparable to a ZT 550 IMO. You can find them on the bay.

Yeah I have been eyeballing the small Vulcans for a while now. I saw your magna dot in a recent post, love SOGs Bowie blades.

Sog Seal Pup Elite. This is a fantastic knife and sheath combo. The form factor of the sheath is just slightly larger than the knife. This makes it an easily concealable blade, especially when using a spyderco G-clip for IWB carry. Of course the sheath didn't come that way. I took significant amounts of Kydex off and had to tighten the fit up quite a bit.

FyJXdaEh.jpg

FNVzeo8h.jpg

Good old Powerlock (have two of them with different tool options for different days) and sometimes a SOG Fielder G10 comes along with it.

A_zpsiulkrl6f.jpg

It's a true beast of a MT, and a great budget EDC comination. One of the best value options for MT + Folder out there, IMO.

B_zps7vuiqx4p.jpg

Hi crom, made me think of my old Element, I miss it.

Yes sir I will take you for a ride brother let me know if you want to meet for a coffee soon! Got your Voyager in my pocket now haha!

Craytab, have any of the Visionary series?

I have a few Seki SOG folders including the Visionary II.
Pros:
Very flat profile making it very easy to carry with light clothes.
Arc-Lock is typically smooth and fast, can operate it as fast as my assisted open knives.
Solid VG10 blade is excellent.
Cons:
The black TIni finish shows scratches and wears off like all black blade coatings.
Scales are FRN rather than G10, but not as bad as one might expect.

I saw these Visionaries and Vulcans being made in the factory in Seki Japan alongside the Spyderco Delicas and Enduras.
Top quality knives.

Back