What SOG are you carrying/using today?

aFDzS7k.jpg

You never know when you need an Access Card. Funny story that I won't get into in detail: I was 'detained' once, cuffed, patted down, the works... and they did not find this little guy ;)

U8QU5kL.jpg

Last edited:
Vulcan mini drop point. I got it last week and its great so far. Ill carry it till the 20 of this month and use it everytime I can.

How do you like that handle shape and grooves?
I really like the Zoom Mini. It fits my hand VERY well. If you can live with a bit of blade play and don’t mind the easy but frequent touch-up of AUS-8, pick one up if you can find it on sale.

In spite of being on the “lower end” of my collection, it still gets frequent pocket time and I’m not afraid to use it on any task that pops up. The DLC has held up better than expected too.

I really like the Zoom Mini. It fits my hand VERY well. If you can live with a bit of blade play and don’t mind the easy but frequent touch-up of AUS-8, pick one up if you can find it on sale.

In spite of being on the “lower end” of my collection, it still gets frequent pocket time and I’m not afraid to use it on any task that pops up. The DLC has held up better than expected too.
Yeah I have a spec elite that I carry regularly and it has been good to me for years. Just wondered about those finger grooves instead of a straight reg handle.

Back