Off Topic What song are you listening to?

No music thread is complete without Tenacious D, Jack Black's band. No surprise, very talented.

Another band with local roots, I first heard them in the early 90's on a high school rock station in the town near I worked that was only on the air during school hours.

Can't forget the Indigo Girls..

Jubil's Kin, another group I first heard at Merlefest, eclectic folk..

I know he's mainstream and all but I think the most talented country artist now, and maybe in my top 5 ever is Chris Young.

Every lover of music should know the story of Rodriguez !! A working class American who became the voice of resistance during Apartheid in South Africa without ever knowing it.

This song made me a fan of Mushroomhead

If these guys sound Rob Zombie-ish, that's no coincidence. The frontman, Riggs, worked with Rob for 10ish years.

If you are around the same age as me (You can have 3 guesses what year I was born, but the first two don't count), and you didn't have this CD, I'm not sure if we can be friends :p;)

Goat - Det Som Aldrig Förändras/Diarabi
Their album World Music is a classic. One of the best psychedelic albums of the last decade.

Last edited:
Every time I see a picture of Meatloaf I can't help but think of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"!:D:D:D

If there was ever one tune to get your blood pumping it is "Eye of The Tiger" by Survivor. If that doesn't get you going then you must be dead!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Back