What Spydie do you have on the way???

Waved Endura. I bit the bullet finally. Skipped over the Roc and Caly 3.5 because I just love FRN and mid-locks too much. :D

Have a G10 Manix on the way----first Spydie in probably 10 years-----since the major disappointment of the Native I bought back then---also don't care much for old style lock backs------the lock and materials used influenced me to try Spyderco again-----looked at a PM2 in the store and didn't care for that lock much either---but who knows, if the Manix works out, maybe I'll give the PM2 a closer look.

Update:
My Manix arrived and now I'm considering getting a 2nd one --- have to admit that this is a pretty sweet knife

Also have to say I'm becoming a big fan of full liners and G10 scales----was put off it by an ill fated Kershaw years ago but the recent purchases of the Manix---HK14715 and little Skyline have been bringing me back to this format-----there's just a nice solid feel and thinness that I really like.

Last edited:
^^ I carry a Spyderco mid-lock more often than I do my PM2 and 3 Axis-lock knives. I bought my brother a G10 Manix 2 several months ago. He generally carries a purple Endura around, however. Lol, there's something about 'em. They just work. :)

brad southard with the brown G-10,this will be my 1st flipper,hope i like it!cost to much though...

Just sniped a s90v Millie...and I didn't pay anything near $270 ($%*& Bento Box!). This will be Millie #4. Now to start the wait from Canada.....

Nothing for me at the moment but will be ordering a Spyderco Dragonfly H1 for my son's upcoming birthday.

Nothing for me at the moment but will be ordering a Spyderco Dragonfly H1 for my son's upcoming birthday.

Back