1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What Spydie do you have on the way???

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by combatjiujitsu, Aug 28, 2012.

1. TheOutdoorNerd

TheOutdoorNerd

Oct 30, 2015
    Nope, they were in stock when I ordered from BHQ! Mine will be here Monday.

2. elmeringalo

elmeringalo

Aug 7, 2014
    I have one PositrĂ³n in the customs and one Firefly flying:)

3. Spydergirl88

Spydergirl88

Dec 3, 2015
    Des Horn. Amazon lightning deal

4. SpeedHoles

SpeedHoles

Jan 18, 2015
    Nobody makes off-the-shelf replacement scales for those since they are pinned construction.
    You'll have to find a craftsman that does deal with pinned construction knives (maybe seek out people who work on custom SAKs...? Just a guess).
    What is wrong with your Caly?

Oh, and I've never been more excited to say I've got some knives flying through the air toward me! Got a HAP40 Endura and Delica! :D

5. Davidfs

Davidfs

Jun 1, 2014
    Nothing wrong, I really like ZDP for an edc but don't particularly care for carbon fiber, figured it would be a nice knife to get custom scales for, probably in micarta, I'll ask around in the appropriate subforum once I actually have it in hand.

6. SpeedHoles

SpeedHoles

Jan 18, 2015
    I hear you. I'm a little burnt out on carbon fiber, and not only for knives.
    Fine Micarta on a Caly would be sublime. :D

7. marcus52AR

marcus52AR Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 22, 2014
    No custom work done on it. He re-profiled the edge to 15dps with a 20dps micro bevel. I was considering getting some bronze ano work done on it but I want to see how it is stock. I've never held one in person yet.

I saw a youtube vid where they had done some bronze ano and it looked amazing! I'm really excited to get this one, I'm guessing I'll get it thursday or friday. It has been on my want list for a looong time!

8. jracingbean

jracingbean Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 29, 2010
    I just ordered a new brown PM2 - they're a very decent price right now, for some strange reason.

9. blanex1

blanex1

Feb 11, 2015
    this last year i have ordered a bunch of spyderco's,just about ready to give the chris reeve sabenza 21 a go!just to switch things up a bit.:rolleyes: i gave this some thought! and have a domino inbound,i can always save a little longer for the sabenza 21 !

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  10. masters2010

masters2010 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Sage 2. Pretty exciting, though wondering if I should have gone with the Domino instead, seeing as I already carry a small CRK insingo. I'll give it a try and see how I like it, can always sell it if not my cup of tea.

11. Spectre

Spectre

Nov 3, 1998
    Ronin 2, Sprig, South Fork, Manix 2 LW 110V, CaraCara 2, Meadowlark 2, Finch 2.

12. Spydergirl88

Spydergirl88

Dec 3, 2015
    That's quite the hall. Congrats

13. uofaengr

uofaengr

Jan 9, 2014
    The pink dealer exclusive Ladybug I'm gifting my wife for Christmas. [emoji106]

14. Spectre

Spectre

Nov 3, 1998
    Well, it IS Christmas. Only the Ronin and the Byrds are for me. :)

John

15. Spydergirl88

Spydergirl88

Dec 3, 2015
    My EDC. She will love it[emoji3]

16. Spydergirl88

Spydergirl88

Dec 3, 2015
    Pink Native 5 and Finch 2

17. Spyderco1988

Spyderco1988

Sep 26, 2015
    Just payed for a K2 for my nephews Christmas present. It's been on his short wish list forever. :D

18. Spyderco1988

Spyderco1988

Sep 26, 2015
    Hmm maybe I shouldn't have publicly posted that. Haha

19. kubelik

kubelik

Oct 16, 2013
    ordered the burnt orange HAP40 Delica 4 from Blade HQ today! wondering what else to order from amongst all the upcoming Spydercos ... burnt orange HAP40 Stretch? Dark blue Manix2 in S110V? Jade G-10 Para 2 in M4?

20. bigolegator

bigolegator Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2014
    The all black PM 2, will be nice addition to the collection.