1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 29 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Ron Flaherty Folder , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

What Spydie do you have on the way???

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by combatjiujitsu, Aug 28, 2012.

1. quigibo

quigibo

Dec 29, 2012
    The wife approved an early birthday present. Found a G.B. Air and got in on order! :D

2. Officer's Match

Officer's Match Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Latest are a Techno and a Southard.

3. blueblur

blueblur

Feb 25, 2009
    Just received the Knifeworks green Military and have a GB on the way too. Never cared much for liner locks but I think I'm starting to warm up to them.

4. stevewest

stevewest

Nov 25, 2006
    Broke down and ordered a 204 Mili. I keep trying to cut back, but its no use. Recent purchases have been a leaf blade Lil Temp, Endura and Stretch in Hap 40. Three or four others recently purchased that I cannot think of. Screwed up and started fiddling around in the axe forum. I am up to around 35 heads - have about half of them re-hafted. Sorry Sal, some of your money has been going to vintage axes!

5. jday2727

jday2727

Jul 8, 2015
    Just ordered a Waved Delica.

6. FullMetalJackass

FullMetalJackass Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 10, 2016
    The Hap40 Manbug.

7. Sharp Guy

Sharp Guy Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 6, 2016
    I finally found that Stretch I've been looking for! :)

8. aleforme

aleforme Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Up to 6 different Spydies now and have a Pacific Salt on the way. Can't wait!

9. Officer's Match

Officer's Match Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2013
    ...and of course the mail is later today than ever...

Which variety?

10. Sharp Guy

Sharp Guy Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 6, 2016
    Just a inexpensive user VG10/FRN. I'd wanted to try a Stretch before upgrading to a ZDP. Also keeping the forthcoming Stretch 2 LW in mind.

11. BilboBaggins

BilboBaggins Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2016
    BBS Blue Domino incoming

12. blanex1

blanex1

Feb 11, 2015
    where did you find the blue CF domino!

13. BilboBaggins

Feb 14, 2016
    Not the blue carbon fiber. Blue G-10 with CTS-204p steel from bento box shop that popped up in the forums.

14. BilboBaggins

Feb 14, 2016
  15. exracr

exracr

Feb 7, 2016
    I have to hold off on purchases for a few months :grey:.... Got to get my 500+ RWHP (should be over 600+ on racegas) Ford lightning Supercharged V8 motor going again... $1k in parts show up today! :)

Nothing like scaring 5.0 moostangs owners :)

What's done to the lightning? Stage 3 motor fully built at 19 psi... stock is 8. Most of them say "F that, I'm not touching that truck" :)

I guess I'll just keep enjoying my S110V PM2 and my Raven2 for now.:cool:

16. akhyar

akhyar

Jan 10, 2016
    Just ordered a Chaparral with CF scale.
    Was deciding between this and the Native5 S110V in FRN, but finally opted for the Chap due to thinner blade as need a good slicer for my next knife.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17. Knifeoholic

Knifeoholic

Feb 8, 2016
    Super Blue Stretch! After much looking finally found one brand new in box, can't wait to try it!

18. jday2727

jday2727

Jul 8, 2015
    Trading my ZDP DF2 for a black handled pe Tasman Salt. I'm super excited!

19. Icky Thump

Icky Thump Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Native5, Blurple/s110v

20. ncmiked

ncmiked

Feb 15, 2016
    PM2 Blurple on pre order since Oct is finally on the way..