What Spydie do you have on the way???

I'm jealous I tried to buy one at a good price from a good guy on youtube,but I was late to the party.

Haha yeah I got lucky just grabbed it yesterday on the forum btw the original owner swapped out the CF scales and had custom aluminum scales on it. It'll be interesting to see and feel that baby up. I had the cts-xhp sprint run para 2 had to let it go as the orange was too much for me had the blue M390 I regret letting her go :(. Will post up photos per request when it arrives

Just ordered from GP Knives:

Matriarch 2 (C12SBK2), to join my Lil Matriarch, my SuperHawk and my old and my newer Civilians.
Endura 4 Flat Ground Purple FRN (C10FPPR), which will make it my third Endura.

I have a Southard coming from Roger & the crew @ KW tomorrow.

I'll be able to find out what all the hype is about.:D

Finally put my order in for a Chokwe. I've been hyping this one up in my mind, without any help, so I hope it lives up to it. I just love the look!

Im waiting on my green PM2 and a street beat. I gave my other street beat to a buddy that went to Afghanistan. I thought it would be a good backup weapon, turns out he used it to open MREs.... :yawn:

My Warrior shipped on Thursday. That knife is cool in just about every way imaginable (history, utility, ergonomics).

Back