What Spydie do you have on the way???

Picked up a Spyderco R today. An impulse buy really, but it's sooo good... :thumbup:

r01_zps70af140d.jpg

In the past week I have gotten:
Military (carbon fiber/m390 Sprint run)
Endura(waved version)

In the mail I have a Lum Chinese (Sprint in ZDP-189).

2nd Spyderco ever on the way. First was a Pacific Salt which I ended up giving to my dad cuz he never takes care of knives and that one is basically made to be neglected. Now I just bought an M4 Manix from the forum. I love Benchmade Griptillians and Manix just seems like a grip but better and better blade shape... I also love M4... Pretty sure I am converting to Spyderco, Selling an XM-18 to fund the start up :p Next I am buying a Techno... something just draws me to that knife.

I've had my eye on that one for a while. Think I'm still going to stick with a PM2 today though. Don't have one yet.

at first I was also tempted by PM but after reading some reviews I went with the GB. :D

2nd Spyderco ever on the way. First was a Pacific Salt which I ended up giving to my dad cuz he never takes care of knives and that one is basically made to be neglected. Now I just bought an M4 Manix from the forum. I love Benchmade Griptillians and Manix just seems like a grip but better and better blade shape... I also love M4... Pretty sure I am converting to Spyderco, Selling an XM-18 to fund the start up :p Next I am buying a Techno... something just draws me to that knife.

Don't hear that very often, just shows Spyderco's value. I swear the Chokwe I got on Saturday is every bit as nice and perfect as a Sebenza. It is flawless, and I could get three of them for one large Sebenza. You can get many nice Spydercos for the money from an XM-18. And that is a good thing, because Spyderco is brutal on the checking account, they have so much to offer.

Last edited:
Not on the way but, I am thinking the Salt I would be a sweet EDC, at approx 2 oz wt.
I'm thinking a Black, or possibly the Yellow ( to remember it's H1 steel ) , remove clip, carry in pocket and forget about it
Just saying

Fluted Ti Military. No idea what to expect and have no expectations, only that I hope it's a nice blue color.

Earth brown PM2 on preorder & am impatiently waiting... Was told last week that dealer would get them in this week... Now they say'n end of Oct, early Nov... This is my first ever preorder & love the PM2 & the earth brown color so I will stick it out. Sold the black out PM2 to fund it :)

Just got a spyderco tuff yesterday. Boy Taiwan's fit and finish these days is outstanding. It's a pain to get open at first but as others have mentioned it loosened up and is quite smooth now. I am looking forward to other future spydercos, finances willing as there are so many to choose from these days.

Just got my first PM2 last week and a brown FFG delica before that. Now I am awaiting my CE Delica from repair sharpening from spyderco, should be in this week.

Back