What spydies have you purchased this year (2015)

Hi, if this is a duplicate someone let me know. Anyways, I was thinking it would be cool for people to list, take a pic or both of the spydercos they have purchased so far in 2015. The knives don't have to be from this year just must have been purchased since January 1. I have a knife incoming so I will post a pic once it arrives but here is my list so far.

- PM2 (satin blade digi camo handles)
- Dragonfly 2 (orange vg10)
- Endura 4
- Manix 2 (satin s30v blade and g10 handles, this is incoming in the mail)

MeerKat (sold), Blue Sage 3.. And I have sold more than I bought.. Going thru the Spydercos and keeping the users.. Have a few for sale too.. John

With trades included I have had the following this year in this order(will put a * next to the ones I still have)
Manix 2 lw Cts-Bd1
Native 5 lw
Endura 4 Emerson
Stretch Vg-10
Delica 4 Vg-10*
Sage 3 Cf*
Sage 2
Dragonfly 2 Salt*
Paramilitary 2 Cpm-s30v*
Manix 2 G10 Cpm-s30v*
Manbug Super Blue*
Ladybug 3 Zdp-189*
Kiwi 3 stainless*

And finally got a Sharpmaker
uploadfromtaptalk1432403368342.jpg

With trades included I have had the following this year in this order(will put a * next to the ones I still have)
Manix 2 lw Cts-Bd1
Native 5 lw
Endura 4 Emerson
Stretch Vg-10
Delica 4 Vg-10*
Sage 3 Cf*
Sage 2
Dragonfly 2 Salt*
Paramilitary 2 Cpm-s30v*
Manix 2 G10 Cpm-s30v*
Manbug Super Blue*
Ladybug 3 Zdp-189*
Kiwi 3 stainless*

And finally got a Sharpmaker
View attachment 546413

Nice additions. I really need to get one of the sage series knives at some point. Probably the carbon fiber as I have never had that handle material. Also the sharpmaker is an awesome and amazingly easy way to sharpen those knives. I have one as well and need to find a strop as I have heard lots about stropping just haven't gotten around to getting one:D

Nice additions. I really need to get one of the sage series knives at some point. Probably the carbon fiber as I have never had that handle material. Also the sharpmaker is an awesome and amazingly easy way to sharpen those knives. I have one as well and need to find a strop as I have heard lots about stropping just haven't gotten around to getting one:D
A strop is top on my "gotta have" list. Wanna see if it lives up to the hype.

Oh man...given that I didn't really get into knife collecting until 2015...

Native 5 FRN
Vallotton
Native 5 G10
PM2
Manix 2 XL
Gayle Bradley
Tuff
Southard
Sage 1
Dragonfly Salt
Slysz Bowie
Techno
Dragonfly SB
Stretch SB
Tusk
Ti Military
PITS
ATR
PPT Sprint
Lionspy
Lil' Lionspy
Second Gayle Bradley
Third Gayle Bradley
Fourth Gayle Bradley

The only ones I have left are the GBs, the Tuff, and the PITS and ATR.

IlU3kIW.jpg
JXvFocS.jpg

1) Techno
2). Slysz Bowie
3). Street Beat*****
4) Chapparal *****
3) Stretch SB*****
4) Dragonfly Salt*****
5). Sage 1
6) Sage 3
7) Yojimbo S90V*****
8) Gayle Bradley
9) Manix XL
10) Manix 2 G10 PE
11) Manix 2 G10 PE*****
12) Manix 2 G10 CE
13) Manix Cruwear*****
14) Vallotton
16) Chokwe*****
17) Military Cruwear*****
18) Military Cruwear*****
19) Military Cruwear*****
20) Military Cruwear*****
21) Military Cruwear*****
22) Military S30V camo/DLC*****
23) Military S30V black/black*****
24) Manix 2 LW S110V
25) Manix 2 LW S110V
26) Dodo orange*****
27) Native SE
28) Southard
29) Southard
30) Ladybug Tattoo*****
31) Military Ti

*****these are the ones I still have, all others were traded or sold. The only one I really want back is the Slysz Bowie, but I'd settle for a large CRK of some sort.

I've still never even HELD an Endura or a Delica.....those are my grail knives!

Last edited:
British Green Dragonfly
Purple Dragonfly
Lil Matriarch
Ladybug Hawkins SE

I'm actually supposed to be on strike until
the Roc is released but it doesn't appear to be working.

Sage3 G10
PM2
Square head dog tag came yesterday. Dog tag folder with a frame lock.. built like a tank.

Dragonfly + Sage 2 + Lionspy on the way

Cru-Wear Millie
Superblue Stretch
Purple Dragonfly for my girlfriend

military
pm2
slysz bowie
techno
chinese lum, nishijin
native 5, fluted ti
centofante 3
chokwe
southward
gb
domino, blue CF
sage 3

All this year except the centofante 3 which was my first spydie purchased five years ago.

Attachments

• DSC09469 (800x610).jpg
    DSC09469 (800x610).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 42
military
pm2
slysz bowie
techno
chinese lum, nishijin
native 5, fluted ti
centofante 3
chokwe
southward
gb
domino, blue CF
sage 3

All this year except the centofante 3 which was my first spydie purchased five years ago.
That's a Sage 2 not 3

In order that I purchased, since the beginning of May
-Domino
-PM2 camo black blade
-PM2 S35vn
and these two
ZIMdOT2.jpg

so far this year I've picked up 2 knives and probably wont get anymore due to how excellent these two have eclipsed my expectations. I got both a Cru-wear Manix2 and Military and honestly that combo doesn't leave anything to be desired except maybe a smaller sheeple friendly/gentlemen knife.

A strop is top on my "gotta have" list. Wanna see if it lives up to the hype.

Strops are not hype.There is a reason people like my grandfather honed their straight razors on them.It works very well!

I am using an old belt I loaded with optical final polish grade cerium oxide.It polishes the edge beautifully.

Now I want a bench strop!

And to be relevant to the thread...Police 3 G10 PE and Manix 2 XL in S30V....so far.

Strops are not hype.There is a reason people like my grandfather honed their straight razors on them.It works very well!

I am using an old belt I loaded with optical final polish grade cerium oxide.It polishes the edge beautifully.

Now I want a bench strop!

And to be relevant to the thread...Police 3 G10 PE and Manix 2 XL in S30V....so far.
I'm just worried it will be too polished for how I use my knives. My knives get used hard and I'm worried about the edge breaking down quicker then the "working" edge I typically put on them. Hype probably wasn't the right word to describe what I was trying to convey

Back