What spydies have you purchased this year (2015)

1) Techno
2). Slysz Bowie
3). Street Beat
4) Chapparal
3) Stretch SB
4) Dragonfly Salt
5). Sage 1
6) Sage 3
7) Yojimbo S90V
8) Gayle Bradley
9) Manix XL
10) Manix 2 G10 PE
11) Manix 2 G10 PE
12) Manix 2 G10 CE
13) Manix Cruwear
14) Vallotton
16) Chokwe
17) Military Cruwear
18) Military Cruwear
19) Military Cruwear
20) Military Cruwear
21) Military Cruwear
22) Military S30V camo/DLC
23) Military S30V black/black
24) Manix 2 LW S110V
25) Manix 2 LW S110V
26) Dodo orange
27) Native SE
28) Southard
29) Southard
30) Ladybug Tattoo
31) Military Ti

I've still never even HELD an Endura or a Delica.....those are my grail knives!

Your crazy man! All those spydercos and never held a delica or endura. After the money you have dropped on those spend a little more and get both of them.

Oh man...given that I didn't really get into knife collecting until 2015...

Native 5 FRN
Vallotton
Native 5 G10
PM2
Manix 2 XL
Gayle Bradley
Tuff
Southard
Sage 1
Dragonfly Salt
Slysz Bowie
Techno
Dragonfly SB
Stretch SB
Tusk
Ti Military
PITS
ATR
PPT Sprint
Lionspy
Lil' Lionspy
Second Gayle Bradley
Third Gayle Bradley
Fourth Gayle Bradley

The only ones I have left are the GBs, the Tuff, and the PITS and ATR.

IlU3kIW.jpg
JXvFocS.jpg

What are those two knives in the second picture? Are they just knife with the handle material taken off?

Your crazy man! All those spydercos and never held a delica or endura. After the money you have dropped on those spend a little more and get both of them.
But with having taste like that you should step it up to the SB or Zdp-189 versions. Not that the Vg-10 isn't good. Or maybe a G10 Delica

But with having taste like that you should step it up to the SB or Zdp-189 versions. Not that the Vg-10 isn't good. Or maybe a G10 Delica

That's true. Although I have had great experience with vg10. It's just so fun to sharpen but it does lose its edge much quicker than other higher end steels.

military
pm2
slysz bowie
techno
chinese lum, nishijin
native 5, fluted ti
centofante 3
chokwe
southward
gb
domino, blue CF
sage 3

All this year except the centofante 3 which was my first spydie purchased five years ago.

How many knives does that pelican case fit? I'm trying to find a way to store all my knives

I'm just worried it will be too polished for how I use my knives. My knives get used hard and I'm worried about the edge breaking down quicker then the "working" edge I typically put on them. Hype probably wasn't the right word to describe what I was trying to convey

The ultra finished edge works differently than one with micro serrations.The micro serrated edge works better in most tasks.But the super finish edge is interesting to use.It is especially good for cutting plastic films...which I do a lot. It shaves better too...so if your need you knife to shave with it is the way to go!

That's true. Although I have had great experience with vg10. It's just so fun to sharpen but it does lose its edge much quicker than other higher end steels.

My first VG10 knife was the Streetbeat....I fell in LOVE with VG10, then!

Very soon, I'll order up an Endura and Delica, both FFG VG10, both orange!

1. Persistence
2. Tenacious
3. Sage 1
4. PM2 black/satin (x2)
5. PM2 camo/black
6. PM2 camo/satin
7. PM2 grey/cts-20cp
8. PM2 blue/m390
9. PM2 Orange/cts-xhp
10. PM2 s90v/154cm on the way.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432476464.909186.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

So far I've bought myself the Manix 2 Cruwear sprint and a Yojimbo 2. Looking forward to either the KW exclusive CF/RIL S90v Military or the Nirvana.

Attachments

• cruwearmulch.jpg
    cruwearmulch.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 172
Manix 2 black G-10 / black
Sage 1
Stretch VG -10 (2)
Centofante 3
Delica
Salt 1
Pacific salt (2)
Endura
PM2
Tasman salt
Stretch ZDP

Wow. I need to chill.

Midlocks seem to have fallen out of favor, so it's been a slow year for me. So far just a K08 Santoku and a dual action Vallotton Sub Hilt, plus the brown G-10 Stretch 2 that I should be getting on Tuesday. Unless USB drives count, I did pick up a couple more of those.

Well...next week I will get another Police 3 G10...a black endura...and a PM2 in black...as well as a set of ultrafine stones for my sharpmaker.

I am done for some time with this order.I will open a pic account and post a full review soon.

I am pretty sure I won't need any knives after this.I am not a collector just a user...this should do it bigtime!

I love the benchmade axis lock BTW.I have 3 of them.

But look where I spent my money.......

I hope the Para is all it is cracked up to be.If not I will be severe in my review.

So far the Police 3 G10 has been the best built knife I have ever owned...EPIC in every respect.Once I own 2 of them I will carry one everyday.

I can't wait.And yes...I ordered them next day.

I think I may be out of control.....

Make sure to give the Para2 a fair shake. When I first got mine I was determined not to like it. Once I got past that it has become my pocket Nate almost everyday now. I quit carrying two knives because of my Para. At first it will not feel awesome. The beauty of it is that its not the best knife for everything but performs well enough at most tasks that it doesn't matter that it may not be the best tool for the job.

In chronological sequence:

1. Dog Tag Black
  2. Lil LionSpy
  3. Worker Sprint Green G-10
  4. Nilakka
  5. Foundry
  6. PITS
  7. Ladybug3 H1 USN Toxic Green PlainEdge
  8. Ladybug3 H1 USN Toxic Green SpyderEdge
  9. Dragonfly2 Purple Sprint
  10. Endura4 Titanium Damascus
  11. Perrin PPT Black Sprint