What T.V. shows do you watch?

I just recently discovered netflix this weekend and I have been wondering what I should be watching in the evenings to unwind after a long day of work. Now I don’t usually watch T.V. much but now that I don't have a wood burning stove to look at anymore I have gotten into it more. So what should I be watching? What series do you get into? What do you suggest I try?

You didn't say what you like but here's a good start, these are some of my "5 Star" suggestions in no particular order. Some are from network TV and some are from Netflix.

Haunting of Hill House
Ozark
Mindhunter
After Life (not what it sounds like)
Stranger Things
Sherlock
Lost In Space (new version)
The Walking Dead
The End of the F***ing World
Dexter
American Horror Story
Jericho
Locke & Key
I Zombie

If you want a great movie along the lines of Goonies or Sandlot check out "Rim of the World", it's one of those relaxing enjoyable and funny movies you can watch a dozen times.

I just recently discovered netflix this weekend and I have been wondering what I should be watching in the evenings to unwind after a long day of work. Now I don’t usually watch T.V. much but now that I don't have a wood burning stove to look at anymore I have gotten into it more. So what should I be watching? What series do you get into? What do you suggest I try?
Fight Pass. K-1 kickboxing, lethwei, Muay Thai.. get you some, baby!

You didn't say what you like but here's a good start, these are some of my "5 Star" suggestions in no particular order. Some are from network TV and some are from Netflix.

Haunting of Hill House
Ozark
Mindhunter
Stranger Things
Sherlock
The Walking Dead
Dexter
American Horror Story
Jericho
Locke & Key
I Zombie

If you want a great movie along the lines of Goonies or Sandlot check out "Rim of the World", it's one of those relaxing enjoyable and funny movies you can watch a dozen times.

I will have to check those out.

I don't watch much TV either except for football. Netflix tends to capture my attention since they give you the entire season (of the shows they make) all at once, no waiting. Here's what I watch that's currently still running and available on Netflix:

Stranger Things
The Witcher
Black Mirror
Altered Carbon
Better Call Saul (also I believe Breaking Bad is on Netflix as well)
The Walking Dead

The wife and I enjoy

THE OFFICE
it's funny. We've watched it through at least 6 times and laugh at every episode still. Theres always something new that we catch.

PARKS AND REC
Ron Swanson is pretty funny.

SUPERNATURAL
Entertaining as long as you dont take it too seriously. Haha.

I already watch the walking dead. Ray Donovan whats that???
Ray Donovan is a problem "fixer" for rich people, politicians and movie stars. His whole family is a bunch of scofflaws from south boston. He wears nice suits, wears expensive watches, drives nice cars, but he pretty much drives around getting hammered, beating people up, blackmailing them, or kills them.

Ray Donovan is a problem "fixer" for rich people, politicians and movie stars. His whole family is a bunch of scofflaws from south boston. He wears nice suits, wears expensive watches, drives nice cars, but he pretty much drives around getting hammered, beating people up, blackmailing them, or kills them.
I'm going to have to check this one out!

Not sure what genres you like, here's a few suggestions for what's available on NetFlix, check out:

Haunting of Hill House
Stranger Things
Sherlock
Lost In Space - (new version)
The Walking Dead
Dexter
American Horror Story
Jericho
Locke & Key
I Zombie
Star Trek The Next Generation
Star Trek Voyager
Star Trek Deep Space 9
Dracula - (new version from Stephen Moffat)

I like a lot of SF and Horror stuff... :eek: :D

Haunting of Hill House
Ozark
Mindhunter
Stranger Things
Sherlock
The Walking Dead
Dexter
American Horror Story
Jericho
Locke & Key
I Zombie

I don't watch much TV either except for football. Netflix tends to capture my attention since they give you the entire season (of the shows they make) all at once, no waiting. Here's what I watch that's currently still running and available on Netflix:

Stranger Things
The Witcher
Black Mirror
Altered Carbon
Better Call Saul (also I believe Breaking Bad is on Netflix as well)
The Walking Dead

Not sure what genres you like, here's a few suggestions for what's available on NetFlix, check out:

Haunting of Hill House
Stranger Things
Sherlock
Lost In Space - (new version)
The Walking Dead
Dexter
American Horror Story
Jericho
Locke & Key
I Zombie
Star Trek The Next Generation
Star Trek Voyager
Star Trek Deep Space 9
Dracula - (new version from Stephen Moffat)

I like a lot of SF and Horror stuff... :eek: :D

^^^Agreed. Some others that haven't been mentioned yet:

Hell On Wheels
Longmire
The Ranch
Justified (not sure if it's still on Netflix)
Meat Eater
Frontier
Into the Badlands
Shooter
Wynonna Earp
Van Helsing
Ash vs. Evil Dead
Norsemen
Archer (I know it's not on there anymore, but deserves a mention)
Lost Girl
The Magicians
The Umbrella Academy
The New Legends of Monkey
Castlevania
Shameless
The Killing
Peaky Blinders
Medal of Honor
The Spy
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
A Series of Unfortunate Events
Santa Clarita Diet
Breaking Bad
Agents of Shield (Marvel)
Legends of Tomorrow (DC)
Designated Survivor
Bates Motel
Big Mouth
Paradise P.D.
Bojack Horseman
Living With Yourself
Brews Brothers
The Witcher
Hart of Dixie (wife will like it)
Workin' Moms (again, wife will like it)

If you like to cook:
Chef's Table
Ugly Delicious
The Chef Show
Salt Fat Acid Heat

I’m all over the place lol, but here’s a short list :)

Magnum PI
Motherland : fort Salem ( its ok )
West world season 1, starting 2
Don Riddle, his new exploration show
Expedition unknown , extreme
The neighborhood
Prodigal son

I know there’s others but can’t remember now :) lol

so Netflix has a series called punisher I'm all about this one watched the first 3 episodes last night and I'm hooked.

Just got Netflix and no one's mentioned Tiger King yet? I thought that was supposed to be our shared national pandemic experience.

Also, Better Call Saul. And it's not on Netflix, but Rick and Morty.

Back