What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Having ended the experiment and going back to my sinfull ways as an incurable knife knut, I have my daily rotation with me. In addition to my ever present Wenger SI in its belt pouch with the LED light, I have my old yellow peanut back in my right pocket. My classic is back on my keyring, and I feel like all is back as it should be. And in memory of my dear old Uncle Paul, I even tucked a very old Christy knife in my tobacco pouch, just in case.

What are you guys carrying today?

[...] And in memory of my dear old Uncle Paul, I even tucked a very old Christy knife in my tobacco pouch, just in case.

What are you guys carrying today?

You just have to get a camera jackknife. Please!!! :D

Im carrying my 125OT and a camillus roughcut stockman, that has to fill in for the Boker I gave away.

k800dscf3039yp6.jpg

my new meller yeller "lemon chiffon":D soddie jr
and an old 3 blade western whittler 6504 (that was my grandads)
ivan

I'm carrying my Case 62109 Wharncliffe blue bone that I acquired in a trade with my friend sunnyd. recently, I have been alternating this knife with an Ulster penknife on which I replaced the old plastic advertising scales with rosewood.

I haven't left the house yet, but the old trusty Schrade 340t's layin next to my wallet and I'm thinkin about grabbin the yellow Case mini trapper.....

Case Mini Trapper w/Wharncliff in Caribbean Blue. Not my favorite handle color, but I love the blades. May get it rehandled some day, since Case doesn't want to sell me this model in something normal, like stag, "bone stag", or even amber/caramel bone.

-- Sam

Absintheur

Banned
These are with me everyday when I leave the house.

col6.jpg

The Catcherman lives in a pouch velcro'ed in the right hand holster pocker on mt 5/11 vest. The Cold Steel Mini-Pal serves as a zipper pull, the CRKT K.I.S.S. serves as a money clip, and the Leatherman Squirt is always in my watch pocket. These are not used when I reach for a knife but rather serve as safety and rescue tools.

Today I am wearing carpenter jeans. a bit roomier than my regular jeans so I picked out a larger knife to drop in my front pocket to handle the mundane cutting chores today. And of course a color coordinated lighter, a nice vintage Scripto...:D

scriptoroughrider.jpg