What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

American Cherry
DCeFBtT.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, Jeff. :)
It's amazing how "time marches on"! 😲 A lot of daylight has been whittled off both ends of the day in the past couple of months; hard to believe we're only 10 days from the Fall Equinox.

Commendable couple of knives, Jeff, and IMHO you've earned some fishing time! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

- GT
;)
I wring the most enjoyment possible out of all four of the seasons, but I don’t think I’ve ever cheered the end of the gardening/growing season. Autumn is the most beautiful and enjoyable temperature wise, and September is usually perfect around here.
I appreciate the reassurance about deserving fishing time, I went, caught nothing, and had a great couple of hours doing it.
Thanks for commending my knives, my friend.

I've missed a bunch of posts! The wife and I were at a wedding in New Hampshire, and then a few days on the coast in York Maine.
Had great weather and a wonderful time seeing some old friends and making some new ones. It's good to be home though!
Took this at a Derry, New Hampshire memorial park on 9/11.
S5tUsir.jpg

A beautiful day yesterday, on the coast in York, Maine.
SRi6JBt.jpg

The Lloyd was with me on our travels.
Have these along for the day.
OV3Qb71.jpg

This is Wagon Wheel Cafe Day with Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatoes with white gravy, salad on the side, with coffee and a straw. Yeah, since they split my lip when they did my jaw, I can't get a good seal with my lips so I tend to drip. Then on to the Holiday Market and then home. This little Buck 055 with ebony covers will make a good companion while on my travels. Have a good one.

1631630627191.png

This is Wagon Wheel Cafe Day with Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatoes with white gravy, salad on the side, with coffee and a straw. Yeah, since they split my lip when they did my jaw, I can't get a good seal with my lips so I tend to drip. Then on to the Holiday Market and then home. This little Buck 055 with ebony covers will make a good companion while on my travels. Have a good one.

View attachment 1639942
Heading into Alturas, eh? Whenever I did projects up in that neck of the woods, the Wagon Wheel was my go to for breakfast.

View attachment 1639942
I passed a Wagon Wheel Cafe the other day. It was in Vermont though! If I could have pulled over and got a pic of it, I would have, Ed.
Chicken fried steak is one of my favorites! Enjoy the day!

Back