What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

For what ever reason I can't fathom I traded the small two blade wenger I've been carrying around for years for the cheap shrade 19jpe. I bought two of them and it was less than twenty bucks for the two of them delivered. I do like the size and weight of it so we'll see how long it lasts. I do miss the older knife and am wondering why I do things sometimes.

Happy Tuesday Everybody.
I'll be carrying my Usual Lamb and a Case Medium Stockman
Nice combo John! 😎👍
My "totes" for the day are a couple of Cases, the half whittler and the swayback jack, both in TruSharp and stag, and the ever-faithful 23 in mesquite....

ZhCxra.jpg
Beautiful stag especially on that swayback! 😎👍
winter is coming
HAGD
51474504831_80c3e0fd2a_b.jpg[IMG]
Pretty picture. 😊👍

Had to let go of my 15yr old dog this morning. Writing has been on the wall and it was time. She sleeps peacefully in my heart now.
Travel Well and Run Free, Sugar. You are loved and not forgotten ~~~

DU7YbWg.jpg

FUrLTQM.jpg
I am so sorry for your loss my friend (
Just know she is looking down at you and smiling remembering all the love she shared.

Nice to see the Charlie Lamb getting regular carry time. 🤠:thumbsup:

Happy Tuesday Everybody.
I'll be carrying my Usual Lamb and a Case Medium Stockman
Thanks buddy, nice combination :) :thumbsup:
I've missed a bunch of posts! The wife and I were at a wedding in New Hampshire, and then a few days on the coast in York Maine.
Had great weather and a wonderful time seeing some old friends and making some new ones. It's good to be home though!
Took this at a Derry, New Hampshire memorial park on 9/11.
S5tUsir.jpg

A beautiful day yesterday, on the coast in York, Maine.
SRi6JBt.jpg

The Lloyd was with me on our travels.
Have these along for the day.
OV3Qb71.jpg
Welcome back Gary :) :thumbsup:
Lamb/Spear Sheffield knife and tiny Case trapper to accompany for Tues...cheers for a healthy and safe day gang!
Unusual Lamb/Spear combo Mike, how do you find it? :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy, nice combination :) :thumbsup:

Welcome back Gary :) :thumbsup:

Unusual Lamb/Spear combo Mike, how do you find it? :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack! The story goes, forgive me if I ramble- I became interested by your's and all the other real lamb's foot knives I was seeing and it perked my interest as a hole in my accumulation and with the good quality visually and all, I did a search and it came up with single blade versions I usually see but while looking at the makers site, I saw one that had the lamb's foot blade and a shorter pen blade which I usually like in addition to a main blade...so I ordered that, and received this...not what I wanted but, a nice quality knife that I am off and on about and didn't find the hassle of returning it all the way from Southern California....I did mention the discrepancy via email and got a response that I din't care for because the knife I received wasn't even displayed on the site at that time-probably about close to a year back....I do like it because it is different although wish I would've gotten the pen blade version or even the single lamb's foot but again I digress, it is a fine piece of cutlery and I will keep it and hopefully it will grow more to my liking! Cheers Sir!

Back