What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Perfect for a nice sunny day !

IACoM1C.jpg

Case Pilot Test Run Carbon XX Brown Burlap Micarta Trapper
1095 carbon steel blade (first for a production case).
Brown burlap micarta handle.
Brass pins and liners, nickel silver bolsters with an oval Carbon XX shield.
4.12" closed and weighs 4oz.

We had a thunderstorm roll through last evening which first shook some leaves off the walnut trees, and then blessed us with a nice rain. And I fell asleep to the sound of a second blessing of light rain.
So my gardens, trees, and grass are happy this morning.
Manny is happy as always. He loves to go out with me to take my knife photos.View attachment 1642519 It’s kind of our routine. And this dog makes me happy. He was my late son’s. He brought him home as a wee pup in late ‘16. And after he passed away the following July, Manny clung to me hard. Never in my life had a dog so dedicated and bonded.View attachment 1642534And even though my happiness doesn’t come from material things, a decent guitar, good knives, and a cup of strong black coffee let me know life is good today.View attachment 1642518So y’all have a happy day now!
Great post. I agree, you don’t need much more than a good dog, good coffee, good guitar, and a good knife.

My wife is a high-up muckety muck in her school district.
As such, she needs to attend different events at her district's schools.
Because I like spending time with her, and watching football, I make her sign up for the football games.
I especially enjoy it when it is at one of the little mountain towns. Small hometown football games are a lot of fun.
Last night we went early, stopped at the local market that has a grill, ate dinner outside and enjoyed the wonderful view.

I'm really enjoying the Case Wharncliffe Mini Trapper gifted to me by Todd @bigfish64 , I think it's staying in the pocket again today...

That sounds like a great way to spend the evening. 👍

My wife is a high-up muckety muck in her school district.
As such, she needs to attend different events at her district's schools.
Because I like spending time with her, and watching football, I make her sign up for the football games.
I especially enjoy it when it is at one of the little mountain towns. Small hometown football games are a lot of fun.
Last night we went early, stopped at the local market that has a grill, ate dinner outside and enjoyed the wonderful view.

I'm really enjoying the Case Wharncliffe Mini Trapper gifted to me by Todd @bigfish64 , I think it's staying in the pocket again today...

Looks like a great time. We’re currently 4-0 and JV is as well. No frosh team we have a combined frosh Soph team. Bye week this week then the the league grind starts!

Back