What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

3626-D297-8909-4-DD3-9286-2757-F11218-AC.jpg
This was supposed to be a shot fishing in the boat today, but I got called back to work☹️

Going through a drawer, searching for a particular pocketknife (y'all ever do that?) I didn't find the one I was looking for, but I found another I had forgotten about, this Case 21051, a moderate size lock-back. Think I'll carry it today. OH
Case_21051_LSSP_Medium_Lockback_-_1980.jpg
If you'd forgotten you had it, finding it in the drawer is as good as getting a new knife, Bruce! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: (Maybe even better than a new knife, because it's like getting the knife for free.🤓)

You rolled the dice, and an Optimal Otter came up! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Simple and significant, David! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
I can't believe I'd forgotten about the superb handle you made for that Opinel!

QlkLrDo.jpg

Well - I’m more like just having this out for some photos. L’arburesa Eredi Pusceddu F. (Francesco Pusceddu Eredi).. I don’t know much more about it because Italians are as good at international marketing as Japanese. But I am happy to have an Sardinian friction folder. I need a nice resolza too and I’m set.
Intriguing knife! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

That whirly wood looks really good, Mike! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

First day sporting my favorite 74 Mustang in its new awesome leather slip that arrived from Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery yesterday, along with my Vic Electrician.

0E7ZbBA.jpg
Congrats on the handsome new slip! :cool::thumbsup::cool: The drop point blade on your 74 is also notable, as is your Electrician!

Been raining here now for 24 hrs and it looks like rain for another 7ish days.
View attachment 1645576
That's a grand knife! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: What kind of SAK was it originally?

Terrific timber trio, José! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cool knives Gary, love those little SDs, so fun to carry. 😉👍
Thanks, Todd. :) I don't carry Vic Classics very often, because I carry a Minichamp every single day; same principle, though! ;)

Some Old Friends there buddy :) :thumbsup:
Always mean to carry this Forum Knife more, and today seemed like a good time :) Pairing it with my regular Hartshead Barlow. Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

gBR344F.jpg

OSk8vlW.jpg
Thanks, Jack. :)
I envy your double stag day, and admire your colorful little hand tools! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

That big SAK has you about as prepared as you are going to get, GT. 🤠:thumbsup:
Thanks, John, you're probably right, although in my fantasies I'd like the Vic Champ to also include some rain gear and a change of underwear! o_O🤓

Carrying my Usual Lamb and a Thrifty Ranger Jack
Solid pair, John! :cool::cool::thumbsup:
I'm not familiar with that Ranger jack; who made that one?

- GT

If you'd forgotten you had it, finding it in the drawer is as good as getting a new knife, Bruce! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: (Maybe even better than a new knife, because it's like getting the knife for free.🤓)

You rolled the dice, and an Optimal Otter came up! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Simple and significant, David! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
I can't believe I'd forgotten about the superb handle you made for that Opinel!

Intriguing knife! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

That whirly wood looks really good, Mike! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Congrats on the handsome new slip! :cool::thumbsup::cool: The drop point blade on your 74 is also notable, as is your Electrician!

That's a grand knife! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: What kind of SAK was it originally?

Terrific timber trio, José! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, Todd. :) I don't carry Vic Classics very often, because I carry a Minichamp every single day; same principle, though! ;)

Thanks, Jack. :)
I envy your double stag day, and admire your colorful little hand tools! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks, John, you're probably right, although in my fantasies I'd like the Vic Champ to also include some rain gear and a change of underwear! o_O🤓

Solid pair, John! :cool::cool::thumbsup:
I'm not familiar with that Ranger jack; who made that one?

- GT
☺️ Thank you! It’s been in my pocket everyday since I got it.

This particular SAK appeared out of thin air. I contacted Spikediesel Spikediesel and asked for a titanium scaled SAK with a main blade, awl and a modified pen blade to wharncliffe style. Travis then suggested the brass cross (using old melted down SAK pins).

He knocked it out of the park, and it was a win win for me. Super thin, useful tools, and great aesthetics.

Another photo…cause why not. 😁
04BFFF30-D712-48F0-B3AF-5515BE22B1DC.jpeg

Back