What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Keep it simple stupid.

6irWRmj.jpg

“Dad of the Decade” award for that project! Your son will remember and talk about the “half-pipe my dad built” for the rest of his life! Legendary Sacto! 👏👏😎👏👏
Thanks, Todd. I hope so, rather than “remember that half pipe dad tried to build that rotted before he finished it.” 🤣
Let’s be honest, though, it’s as much for me as it is for the kids. Hopefully it works.

Thanks, Todd. I hope so, rather than “remember that half pipe dad tried to build that rotted before he finished it.” 🤣
Let’s be honest, though, it’s as much for me as it is for the kids. Hopefully it works.
It’ll be awesome! 😎👍

I decided that maybe I should carry this around the house today . It is a Wenger that Nancy bought me sometime back . It is well made and has a lot of features that many of you folks will know more about than I do . It has 7 type of blades plus the typical Tweezers and Toothpick . They call it the BACKPACKER , but I have never even carried it on a Walk .

Harry
:cool: Nice.

Thank you Gary, it's looking a lot better :) I'm probably going to add a few more coats, a slow process with pur tung oil, but it's pleasant to use :thumbsup:

My middle-name! :rolleyes: :D Oh, actually, I forgot, it's 'Danger'! :D :D Honest! ;) :thumbsup:

I like your wallet Gary :) :thumbsup:

I love the look of the Black Box Winchesters, especially when they're so well photographed :) :thumbsup:

Ouch! Not easy is it mate? ;) Thank you John :) :thumbsup:

Beautiful photo :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy, just wear and tear really, but you can't get to the docs for love nor money here right now (or for the past 18 months) :rolleyes: LOL! :D Well I guess you don't come across them too often, hopefully :) There are millions of miles of stone walls and fences going all over this crowded little country. Access to private land is incredibly limited, but there are public footpaths, which often pre-date the enclosures. There are less stiles each year, which isn't a bad thing for me, and you rarely see two exactly the same. They're one of the things that visitors to this country notice most it seems (along with roundabouts, and driving on the other side of the road)! :D :thumbsup:

I love your photos my friend :) :thumbsup:

A venerable gentleman Rachel :) :thumbsup:

Nice photo, and a great-looking knife :) I couldn't help, but admire the shirt though! :cool: :D :thumbsup:
Hi,
Thank you very much, I am trying to improve the quality, they are not always ideal, there is work to do. The knives help a lot. ;)

Back