What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

4xiScYA.jpg

Thanks, Jack & Todd. :) I've had both light and dark versions of the smooth tobacco bone, and while the lighter bone is fine, I much prefer the darker ones. My most recent ones arrived courtesy of Todd! 🤓 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

- GT
So glad you’re enjoying them Gary. 😊👍
Them beads get me every time love them 😍
Thanks man, they are a lot of fun for sure.
😊👍
Thank you, Todd... at least you tried. 🤣

It looks great, Todd. 🤠 :thumbsup:
Can't wait to see you get the patina going.
That’s going to be the icing on the cake.
😊👍

Toting a couple Case jacks today. :)
Very classy JJ, I'm very pleased to have your Barlow's brother, and am carrying it again today :) :thumbsup:
W😲W! Three Aces, Jack!:thumbsup::cool::cool:
Thanks Gary :) Mammoth multi-quote! :eek: :cool:
Thanks, Jack & Todd. :) I've had both light and dark versions of the smooth tobacco bone, and while the lighter bone is fine, I much prefer the darker ones. My most recent ones arrived courtesy of Todd! 🤓 :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I agree Gary, the darker bone is definitely more attractive in my opinion :thumbsup: Well done Todd :) :thumbsup:
I'm trying to catch up with the Guardians thread, so I finally just saw (on Friday) the post you mentioned! 😁:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hope we'll see you over there soon buddy! :D ;) :thumbsup:

I'm going to watch a High School marching band competition.
I'm throwing a very special knife in my pocket to keep me company.
It belonged to Ron, then gifted to Harry, and then gifted to me... which makes it special beyond words.
That's VERY special my friend :) Hope you had a great time :) :thumbsup:

Have a relaxing and peaceful Sunday folks :) :thumbsup:

m8j3SsN.jpg

gQp4qGa.jpg

I have been totin all these this morning along with my always in the pocket alox SAK.
I finished off the handle on the black one,can you see the join?
smoothed of and oiled the handle on my Spanish knife that I got on my road trip this year,It’s basic but very nice snap and good to use.
Then I thought I may as well put another few coats on my trapper,which I must add has quickly become a favourite.

Then I realised a good place to dry them was on my magnetic tool rack 😁

Back