What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

And again as promised :) until my 2021 BF knife arrives .

OZTDMZH.jpg

EVaCvOj.jpeg

Found this old nortwoods coin in my desk drawer today (probably from 2016 or 2017) and I tried to polish it up with some flitz. Still some patina on there. Looks better in person.

On the GEC: in my opinion, the 74 has the most comfortable handle I've felt on a traditional knife and the blade ain't bad either (though, I do prefer the stallion). I always enjoy carrying this 74!

Have this one in my pocket today :

Then this one was delivered to me from one of my Daughters .

One similar to what my very old ancestors carried and made in the old country and somewhat recommended by Magizm7 Magizm7 .

Harry
Fantastic Harry! Glad to see you managed to get one. It is a good looking example with some great stag. Oh and the BF barlow looks pretty good as well;)
A few more weeks until I get mine, trying to be patient:)

Fantastic Harry! Glad to see you managed to get one. It is a good looking example with some great stag. Oh and the BF barlow looks pretty good as well;)
A few more weeks until I get mine, trying to be patient:)
Thanks very much for steering me to where I think is a good place and for the very kind words about the Forum Knife . I am happy that you have a Forum Knife coming in your direction too . I think you will really like it . GEC did a great job IMHO . I am convinced that we , as a group , made some very good choices . I would rather that mine have more Reds than Browns , but I knew that possibility existed .
I look forward to seeing your's posted after you get it . Take care my friend .

Harry

Back