What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I'm going to carry the Forum Knife for about a month.
I'm going to use it and let it age gracefully, or not so gracefully.
Then I've hand picked a few people I want to do a pass-around with it.
Finally, I've picked a person I want to gift it to when it's all done... this will be fun.

Great idea, John. I’ll be following along 👍

Blue all week....
0u5KDuu.jpg

Watch Pocket Knife of the Week is a Klaas mini canoe:
canoe.red.mark.closed.jpg

Big Knife of the Week is a 1967 Buck 110 that my auto mechanic brother kept in his toolbox for decades and gave me about 4 years ago:
110.mark.open.jpg

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is a Schrade USA 93OT Wrangler (thanks for the GAW, Fausto):
93OT.mark.open.jpg

- GT

what you call football is realy handball for men.
We really need to change the name to Run-Pass-Kick-Tackle-Ball... but that's a little too long.
Great idea, John. I’ll be following along
You may be waiting a while, I'm postponing it so Barrett can get his going first... his was more organized and included more people.
Such a great knife, I wish more people would make a Jack with that blade combo. 🤠 :thumbsup:

Well, I punched it yesterday and today I'm gonna tote it with me to doctors appointments and to lunch at the Wagon Wheel Cafe and grocery shopping at the Holiday Market. Just carry it in my pocket with keys and change to get a little pocket wear. Nothing drastic. Hope everyone has a good day.

2021 BF Knife 8 .jpg

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is a Schrade USA 93OT Wrangler (thanks for the GAW, Fausto):
View attachment 1664649

- GT
I love the Wrangler, Gary. It’s the same as my 893 and such a great knife.
You may be waiting a while, I'm postponing it so Barrett can get his going first... his was more organized and included more people.
Well, shoot. I was just looking forward to seeing you put it to use for a month.

Back to the Usual Lamb.
I'm postponing my plans with the Forum knife out of respect for the Pass Around that Barrett is doing.
I like the blue stitching. It adds a nice little bit of color.

Back