What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Totin this #74 Viper today.

x4yRybS.jpg

Now that’s a dynamic duo! 😎👍

Great shot Jeff, I just love this time of year. 😎👍
I do too, my friend! The punkins in my photo are all of a eating variety. I don’t usually try to grow the big ones. There’s a local farmer that grows pumpkins for Halloween, and for years I’ve been taking my daughter over to pick out a biggun for carving. He also grows some of those huge ones that he puts on pallets so he can put them in truck beds with a fork lift.
Thanks I will soon have 3 no71s so was thinking I might trade one for another model F and F model

I am drawn to the Hayn helper as well.
Hard to beat those Bull Nose/Bull Busters! But yeah, the other F&F knives look good, too.
My kind of guy. Get a new knife, just add it into the mix!

It’s garlic planting time. Each clove makes another bulb. These are from my friend’s market farm. He’s undergoing chemo and radiation treatments right now, so I’m helping where I can. I’ll get these split up with the help of my new BF Barlow, and get over there and plant them for him tomorrow or Saturday.
He refuses help from most people because of his stubborn independence, but I was a partner there last year, and know his methods ~ no dig/no till, and strictly organic. Same as me.
13D6249B-6A64-4525-9F65-8B39E9805E1E.jpeg
Cancer sucks.

Retired and live where you can wear flops practically year round and do? ... Sometimes you shouldn't ... You're welcome ;)
Out walking, prey drive kicked in, got tangled in leash, stumbled, pulled down, fell hard ... in the middle of the street ... IN FRONT OF A GIRL !!!
Well, SOME conversations starters hurt more than others :D ... GOOood Boy Mason

YlC80Wm.jpg

nSk17KQ.jpg

Retired and live where you can wear flops practically year round and do? ... Sometimes you shouldn't ... You're welcome ;)
Out walking, prey drive kicked in, got tangled in leash, stumbled, pulled down, fell hard ... in the middle of the street ... IN FRONT OF A GIRL !!!

YlC80Wm.jpg

nSk17KQ.jpg
Well, Brother Jim, did you do what I do when I fall in front of strangers...jump up and try to act like nothing happened?😗

I guess that’s one way to meet women:cool:
All the kids these days shop for them on the internet. If I had to shop around, I think I’d prefer your method.
Anyhow, your photo reminds me why I wear boots and don’t have any open toed thingamajigs.😆

YlC80Wm.jpg

nSk17KQ.jpg
I keep telling my family we have just laugh when our dog does these things or we will have a hard life 😆 the joys of owning pitbulls 😆 brought mine to the vets on Monday with an ear infection I'm still recovering from the vist was like trying to wrestle a crocodile 🐊 😅

Your photos make all your knives look good, but that smooth bone really "Pops" 😄
“Cha Ching”
Thanks buddy. 😉👍
UwlaqZF.jpg

My new carry Case Amber Bone Texas Jack in CV steel
You got a beautiful Jack Steele! 😎👍
I do too, my friend! The punkins in my photo are all of a eating variety. I don’t usually try to grow the big ones. There’s a local farmer that grows pumpkins for Halloween, and for years I’ve been taking my daughter over to pick out a biggun for carving. He also grows some of those huge ones that he puts on pallets so he can put them in truck beds with a fork lift.
I miss those trips to apple orchards and pumpkin patches with the kids. Around here we went to a place called Eckerts, tons of fun. 🎃👍
It’s garlic planting time. Each clove makes another bulb. These are from my friend’s market farm. He’s undergoing chemo and radiation treatments right now, so I’m helping where I can. I’ll get these split up with the help of my new BF Barlow, and get over there and plant them for him tomorrow or Saturday.
He refuses help from most people because of his stubborn independence, but I was a partner there last year, and know his methods ~ no dig/no till, and strictly organic. Same as me.
View attachment 1664941
Cancer sucks.
It surely does. I’m sure you’re helping put his mind at ease, your a good man. 👍

Two users.
Plus the Alox Harvester/7 in my left pocket.View attachment 1664640
Great pairing, Jeff!👍👍
Watch Pocket Knife of the Week is a Klaas mini canoe:
View attachment 1664642

Big Knife of the Week is a 1967 Buck 110 that my auto mechanic brother kept in his toolbox for decades and gave me about 4 years ago:
View attachment 1664648

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is a Schrade USA 93OT Wrangler (thanks for the GAW, Fausto):
View attachment 1664649

- GT
You got all the bases covered with that fine looking trio, Gary!😃👍
Back to the Usual Lamb.
I'm postponing my plans with the Forum knife out of respect for the Pass Around that Barrett is doing.
Such a capable single bladed knife, sure are worthy of daily regular carry!
Love the blue thread you used on your slip, John!🤠👍 really killing it with those slips my friend!
I’ve got this beautiful smooth bone mini trapper (a gift from @JohnDF) and a thrifty RR work knife. View attachment 1664702
Great looking pocket-O-Knives Todd!😎👍
View attachment 1664941
Cancer sucks.
A true friend in a time of distress! Yourva good man, Jeff!

Carried these two today...
mhfoBGr.jpeg

Back