What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

This one has been carried since the day I received it. Don’t think I’ve done that with any traditional this long and that says it all. This I do believe is the perfect pattern for me. Love the feel in hand and the shape of the clip point with just a hint of belly towards the tip.

qCo8iwx.jpg

Keeping my treasured HHB close to me this am as I try my best to finish my paperwork.

The Porch is not helping me to manage my ADHD 😄 LOL

dod4maE.jpg
Nice to see that one Dan :) :thumbsup:
Been out a week + to travel home to Montana for my best friend's memorial as he passed tues the 12th Oct., of covid at age 54...I had the Buck 112 which was his favorite model, and the Old Timer borh in my back pack for the trip and today as well, and the yellow 3318 in pocket today...I may just keep a 112 in my pack every day here out...cheers to a fine Friday morning gang!
Very sorry to hear of the loss of your pal :( :thumbsup:
Marvelous pairing of great "Old Friend" slicers, Jack: your Stag covered Lambsfoot is quite a sweet beauty, too! :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot buddy :) :thumbsup:
Toting this Burly Bull Buster and a handy little KK Jr Stockman. :)
I love that pairing JJ, the big, bold Bull Buster is a beauty, and just makes the exquisite wee Stockman look all the cooler :cool: :) :thumbsup:
Beautiful :) :thumbsup:

Well shucks...all scratched up now, I guess I'll keep it🤦‍♂️

View attachment 1665569
That's incredible work, well done :) Really enjoying everyone's forum knife pics :cool: :thumbsup:
The KA-BAR was an impulse purchase. I'm thinking it might be a good one to keep in the car.
qiAFqbf.jpg
I've come close to picking up one of those 'Wrench Knives' a few times myself :cool: :D It pairs well with your 2019 Forum Knife, I should have picked one of those up too really ;) :thumbsup:

Have a great weekend everyone :thumbsup: Hartshead Barlow and my Nicholas Nichols Pocket Cleaver ;) :thumbsup:

hCaKEw0.jpg

CdxLMgZ.jpg

I've come close to picking up one of those 'Wrench Knives' a few times myself :cool: :D It pairs well with your 2019 Forum Knife, I should have picked one of those up too really ;)
The wrench knife came with a janky tip, but I ground a better edge on it, and I expect to get a chance to try it out this weekend. I'll find out if it's just a novelty item. I wonder if they use the same steel as on a wrench?
Come on, r8shell, only one?! Surely you'll leave an SAK in there for company; it gets lonely sitting in a glove box all day. ;)
Good point. The additional tools of an SAK could come in handy. I didn't think of it because I don't often have a fixed blade on me, while I always have a pocketknife.

Today, I'm carrying this NF Barlow. I love a straight edge secondary blade.
YGobMrF.jpg

Back