What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

The perfect all around pocket pal that also looks amazing, excellent choice! :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks buddy :) :thumbsup:
Barlow and a Stockman

SuYF5EF.jpg

Ah, the thinking man's forum knife! :D Look good gents :) :thumbsup:

I hope everyone's having a pleasant Sunday.
I put some new edges on an old knife today.
9fHWZ3m.jpg
Great-looking Stockman Rachel :) :thumbsup:

I'm having a Double Lambsfoot Day for my Sheffield Sunday. :)
Fantastic idea JJ, two stunners there my friend :) :thumbsup:
Can't go wrong with that one Jack! Looking good!😎👍

Todays carry...
wdC3Lky.jpg
Thanks Dennis, that's a pairing to get things done! :) :thumbsup:

Have a great week folks :) Starting mine with my Bagpipe Ebony Lambsfoot SFO, and a Metal Monday Case Penknife :thumbsup:

knfVLh9.jpg

MR3kJZ8.jpg

Great pair, José! 👍👍Why is your SAK marked Kingfisher?

Thank you so much Dennis, but I don't actually know. I found the following information on the Swiss Knives Info website:
Kingfisher Alox set
"In late autumn 2013 Victorinox produced 100 sets of two bicolor Alox knives. The set consists of a Solo and a Pioneer. Kingfisher”. A little blue Kingfisher and the name “Kingfisher” is printed on the engraving panel of each knife. Each knife is serial numbered on the backside of the blade."

A good friend of mine is an accomplished outdoor person and takes her whole family with her, so I gave my Brisa Elver to her son as a gift. I want to give good, useful gifts or none at all. This also means that I seek a new favorite bushcraft knife and I have some in the rotation, like the Brisa Kephart.

efqT4MW.jpg

Today in my pocket:
cMZhkFZ.jpg

I did it properly this morning proper strong tea,I brewed it for 5 minutes see lable.
I also took the strainer out of the tea pot so I could use the tea strainer (details make it).

I like plain and simple with everything except tea cups they have to be a bit dainty for the tea to taste correct (though anything is better than the plastic mugs we had in the Army).
They also remind you of days gone by as a child.

Been out a week + to travel home to Montana for my best friend's memorial as he passed tues the 12th Oct., of covid at age 54...I had the Buck 112 which was his favorite model, and the Old Timer borh in my back pack for the trip and today as well, and the yellow 3318 in pocket today...I may just keep a 112 in my pack every day here out...cheers to a fine Friday morning gang!
Sorry for the passing of your friend

Thank you so much Dennis, but I don't actually know. I found the following information on the Swiss Knives Info website:
Kingfisher Alox set
"In late autumn 2013 Victorinox produced 100 sets of two bicolor Alox knives. The set consists of a Solo and a Pioneer. Kingfisher”. A little blue Kingfisher and the name “Kingfisher” is printed on the engraving panel of each knife. Each knife is serial numbered on the backside of the blade."
1635165264109.jpeg

Bit dull here this morning.
FJIMG-20211024-105547-1.jpg
Made for a great pic though :thumbsup:
A good friend of mine is an accomplished outdoor person and takes her whole family with her, so I gave my Brisa Elver to her son as a gift. I want to give good, useful gifts or none at all. This also means that I seek a new favorite bushcraft knife and I have some in the rotation, like the Brisa Kephart.

efqT4MW.jpg

Today in my pocket:
cMZhkFZ.jpg
That's a nice gift :cool: :)
Handsome pair Mike :thumbsup:

Back