What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

4E6755BA-725C-48D7-A9EA-108C44A22C95.jpegThe Case is a 62032 Jack in CV. And it’s an ok knife. I should tote it more. Maybe I’ll dye the bone today. I suppose they call it Amber, but I know snot green when I see it.2CC503BF-C954-45A2-A0D7-736D3ED138A9.jpegTo be fair, the jack is really well made. I think it’s ‘85 production, if that’s what 5 stars means. 554741FC-048E-4FB9-80FD-A58EFB24A31B.jpegFor example, the joint between bone and bolster is so perfect, you can barely feel it with a fingernail. Unlike on my job on the TL-29:rolleyes:
Perhaps with some reddish brown RIT dye, I’ll reach for it more often.
Have a great Thursday!

Really? Just one? Do I dare?
9JboDZJ.jpg

Probably not.

Not what started out with, but what a way to end the day! Just collected the Forum Knife 2021 and it could be the first, certainly not the last to touch down outside the USA.

As it's already dark here at 18.00 the picture is mediocre but the knife is not, I don't generally go for a large Barlow type but the aesthetics and finish on this have altered my viewpoint.

Finally, while I gibber with glee...a lot of thanks are due to those in the background putting this altogether, the mods surveying it, the dealer-who received some extremely malicious and ill-thought out venom from some who like to set great store by the 'porch' . In the foreground, many thanks indeed to B BrotherJim who very kindly forwarded me the knife and would hear of absolutely no compensation in any form, Jim endured a lot of worry he's not used to the saga which is International shipping these days o_O I am and remained sang-froid:cool:

Great Expectations fulfilled

0AyudFu.jpg

Not what started out with, but what a way to end the day! Just collected the Forum Knife 2021 and it could be the first, certainly not the last to touch down outside the USA.

As it's already dark here at 18.00 the picture is mediocre but the knife is not, I don't generally go for a large Barlow type but the aesthetics and finish on this have altered my viewpoint.

Finally, while I gibber with glee...a lot of thanks are due to those in the background putting this altogether, the mods surveying it, the dealer-who received some extremely malicious and ill-thought out venom from some who like to set great store by the 'porch' . In the foreground, many thanks indeed to B BrotherJim who very kindly forwarded me the knife and would hear of absolutely no compensation in any form, Jim endured a lot of worry he's not used to the saga which is International shipping these days o_O I am and remained sang-froid:cool:

Great Expectations fulfilled

0AyudFu.jpg
Congratulations, I have only been here a short while but I can see you are going to use and enjoy it.

For my first GEC-sponsored road trip, I took the Calf Roper to Cloudland Canyon last week. Bill says I've got to start taking better pictures if this sponsorship deal is going to work out. I'll upload some shots of the 'GEC-the-World' camper van next. (I'm kidding with all of this, of course. Bill loves my pics.)

Back