What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

qf3QZJu.jpg

Not what started out with, but what a way to end the day! Just collected the Forum Knife 2021 and it could be the first, certainly not the last to touch down outside the USA.

As it's already dark here at 18.00 the picture is mediocre but the knife is not, I don't generally go for a large Barlow type but the aesthetics and finish on this have altered my viewpoint.

Finally, while I gibber with glee...a lot of thanks are due to those in the background putting this altogether, the mods surveying it, the dealer-who received some extremely malicious and ill-thought out venom from some who like to set great store by the 'porch' . In the foreground, many thanks indeed to B BrotherJim who very kindly forwarded me the knife and would hear of absolutely no compensation in any form, Jim endured a lot of worry he's not used to the saga which is International shipping these days o_O I am and remained sang-froid:cool:

Great Expectations fulfilled

0AyudFu.jpg

That's AWESOME news Will !!! So glad turns out to be a nice 'um and will serve you well :)

Not what started out with, but what a way to end the day! Just collected the Forum Knife 2021 and it could be the first, certainly not the last to touch down outside the USA.

As it's already dark here at 18.00 the picture is mediocre but the knife is not, I don't generally go for a large Barlow type but the aesthetics and finish on this have altered my viewpoint.

Finally, while I gibber with glee...a lot of thanks are due to those in the background putting this altogether, the mods surveying it, the dealer-who received some extremely malicious and ill-thought out venom from some who like to set great store by the 'porch' . In the foreground, many thanks indeed to B BrotherJim who very kindly forwarded me the knife and would hear of absolutely no compensation in any form, Jim endured a lot of worry he's not used to the saga which is International shipping these days o_O I am and remained sang-froid:cool:

Great Expectations fulfilled

0AyudFu.jpg

My congratulations Will for having managed to have a really good and amazing knife.
I'm sorry (so I didn't sign up for it) that I can't buy knives in the US now because of our Customs restrictions.👍

This ol’ girl has seen a lot of pocket time.
kP1ScLm.jpg
Most certainly has! At first, couldn't place the knife, for a moment I thought it was a one of one Spear blade Churchill:cool:

But no it dawned. Workhorse 79. These are rare animals, not been re-released since 2013 :eek:
Here's mine in Blackwood, not as active as yours but it's seen time in the pocket.

HWGFb4D.jpg

This one today for wooden Wednesday. Have a good day, everyone!

View attachment 1668549

Without the blade etch, it almost looks like it could be vintage. :thumbsup:

Your unfortunate conclusion is exactly right - NOTHING! We slayed them in the Inlet two weeks ago, yesterday nobody caught nothing. Fall changeover and the temp has gotten a bit lower, the Spanish are gone until the water warms up next season BUT the Specks (Spotted Sea Trout) should be coming in, the lower temp is just right for them and I like eating them a lot better. Hopefully over the next few weeks I'll get into them.

That’s too bad, but you know what they say about a bad day fishing… ;)😁

I carried this one again today. I’m really liking it.

LPWYQE3.jpg

By the way, the ramp is done and works well.
OJpgN9I.jpg

Very cool! :thumbsup:

I’m carrying Merle today, who just got back from California and is recovering from his cosmetic procedure with Dr. WValtakis WValtakis .

Av3thHq.jpg

I’ll be totin’ this guy for a couple weeks, showing him around Minnesota, and then he’ll be packing his bags and and heading off.

Many thanks José, I understand your difficulty, it's the same all over the EU :( but sometimes you get lucky and they ignore things;)

That was how it used to be a long time ago Will, but now here in Portugal the Customs services inspect all items with a value above 25€.
It was with this situation that I got some of the GEC and Case knives I have, as most of them were not inspected by Customs. :)👍

Back