What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

W3rHqij.jpg

Nice picture and thanks for Diana, it's always a pleasure to hear her.

Happy weekend to everyone. It is cold here, minus 10 centigrade and light snow cover and sun is low on the horizon, so not like in this picture. I really should take same winter and knives - pictures to display. As I sit in the office, this is all I need, but winter knives are in my opinion a category of it's own. Larger than this to be able to handle them with gloves. Fixed blades are good and if carrying a folder ease of opening is important, the blade must have enough surface to grip. A easy opening notch helps.

OClvAOI.jpg

Thanks, Jack.
I did!
3PZtup0.jpg

xXR70WC.jpg

wmHSxCp.jpg
Wow! Nice work Rachel, well done :) :thumbsup:
Happy weekend to everyone. It is cold here, minus 10 centigrade and light snow cover and sun is low on the horizon, so not like in this picture. I really should take same winter and knives - pictures to display. As I sit in the office, this is all I need, but winter knives are in my opinion a category of it's own. Larger than this to be able to handle them with gloves. Fixed blades are good and if carrying a folder ease of opening is important, the blade must have enough surface to grip. A easy opening notch helps.

OClvAOI.jpg
All good points Mr Finn :) Stay warm :thumbsup:

Winding up the week with a J jsdistin re-covered Lambsfoot, and a Speaker Jack :thumbsup:

xZoKQsC.jpg

XaswYQ8.jpg

View attachment 1694001
Didn’t get the win, but Tarasenko tossed my daughter a puck during warmups. It was a good time
Tampa is a tough beat anywhere. 10 years from now your daughter probably won't remember the score or who won, but every time she looks a that puck she'll remember how she got it and the time she spent with you at the game.

Using my Remi to open todays mail,I have many letter openers but where is the fun in that.

Watch roll I will repurpose for knifes.
Stooges badge
Ebay zip pulls lots of uses on zips,torches or as a small lanyard.
Renewed my BMCT membership,free entry to loads of museums pays for itself after one visit (no I am not the old dodder on the cover you cheeky get).

Top tip make sure you use the correct Remi (Remi is also the drummer with Manc band the excellent Stone Roses).😁

Misspent youth enjoying the Roses, what a great band they were! :)
Love the Remington.
That speaks to me, love it!

With me today is James Boden taking care of business with style and aplomb:)

What a great picture, Jon. Sorry your team lost but it looks like you had a good time. 🤠 :thumbsup:
Such a cool knife, I like the blade configuration too. Looks very useful for just about any situation. 🤠 :thumbsup:
That's a very elegant looking knife, Jack. A true gentleman's carry. 🤠 :thumbsup:
Cool knife, GT. Makes me want to be sitting on a lake and fishing. 🤠 :thumbsup:
A true Yin and Yang pair. Opposite frames, one light and one dark, one with shield and one without, one square blade and one round, yet both very elegant. 🤠 :thumbsup:

Jon0385 Jon0385
What a score there Jon !!
She’ll remember that puck forever :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Porch has made me some real knice friends !!
This particular piece purchased from Cal… mawvellous preservation and a dream to behold, thank you kindly pal :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
It’ll be gingerly carried around the house for the day at least…
D5FD1C46-493E-4930-B0DB-1AB65C522464.jpeg
A great Friday and weekend to All :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back